Cape Town, South Africa
18 on Hillwood Luxury Family Villa
Providing seamless indoor/outdoor living, the five-bedroom villa is located in the most beautiful and prestigious suburb of Bishopscourt and situated on the doorstep of the world famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
18 on Hillwood has been decorated and furnished with total comfort in mind, offering the ideal combination of total seclusion, exquisite services and facilities.
Nestled against the slopes of the famous Table Mountain, this villa is the ultimate base from which to explore the many scenic attractions of Cape Town.
A Caribbean-style breakfast deck and dining area as well as lounge have stunning views and overlook luscious tranquil gardens.
An infinity swimming pool overlooks the tennis courts under the magnificent Table Mountain backdrop. Enjoy a laid-back poolside afternoon on one of sun loungers, or for the more energetic a game of tennis, followed by a picturesque dinner on the balcony.
A stone's throw away from Cavendish Square Shopping Mall and 35 kms from Cape Town International Airport, this luxurious villa offers great comfort, peace and privacy.
This property can be booked with additional services like private chef, butler, au pair etc for reasonable supplementary fees.
Power cruise the Cape Town waters from fabulous Clifton Beach to False Bay to the Langebaan Lagoon in world class style and elegance while being entertained by the irresistible charm and cuisine offered on the Ocean Princess, 18 on Hillwoods' very own yacht.
Moored at the V&A Marina, Africa's most celebrated playground, the Ocean Princess offers a most exclusive travel experience and it can be chartered for an additional fee too.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Cape Town Airport
20 mins by car
The fabulous Table Mountain
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Walking distance of the famous Newlands Cricket and Rugby stadium. Other major events held near the villa are events like the famous Two Oceans Marathon and the Argus Cycle Tour. Three top-rated urban Golf courses are 15-20 minutes away.
- 5 minutes drive from the heart of the major shopping hub of Claremont. Its most well-known retail centre is the upmarket shopping precinct of Cavendish Square, which offers exclusive local and global outlets.
- There are a variety of local fine art and craft facilities in the southern suburbs. One of the loveliest is the Montabello Design Centre, located just 5 mins drive.
- Constantia Winelands, praised by Europeans from Napoleon to Jane Austen, are just over the hill. Estates like Klein Constantia afford a chance to discover classic vintages and Cape Dutch homesteads, and are the ideal 'alternative' for time-limited guests.
- Josephine Mill, 10 minutes from the villa, is an opportunity to experience South Africa's original beer and Brewing history.
Places of Interest
- World famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (10 min drive or 25 min walk). It showcases the Cape Floral Kingdom,the most species-rich on earth and South Africa's varied biomes. A staggering aerial tree-canopy walkway is just one of its many attractions.
- Clifton beach is just 17 km away.
- The Baxter Centre (10 min drive) hosts top drama, dance, music and comedy.
- Maynardville Open-air Theatre (10 min drive) presents annual Shakespeare and ballet seasons in January/ February. Kirstenbosch's Summer concerts offer top local/global music acts on its lawns from November to end-March.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet