Noosa Heads, Australia
Split Level Noosa Resort Villa
Noosa is an area on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. It is located approximately 140 Km (85 miles) north of Brisbane, the state's capital.
One of the world’s most sought-after holiday destinations, Noosa combines all the finer things in life with stunning beaches offset by the beauty of Noosa National Park, all in one compact area you can explore by foot.
Designed over 3 levels, our beautiful 4 bedroom villa encompasses the essence of Noosa's tropical laid-back yet sophisticated lifestyle.
The villa features guest bedrooms on the lower level and master bedroom on the top level. On the middle level you will find superb dining and living areas that are just wonderful for entertaining or simply taking it easy.
The views are unsurpassed from your balconies on every level. Look out over Laguna Bay or the fascinating rainforest canopy of Noosa National Park.
Surrounded by Noosa National Park, you can sleep with the doors open listening to the ocean and bird life whilst still in complete privacy. Sit on the balcony facing the sun and the views and you might even spot a whale or dolphin playing in the distance if you are staying between July and October.
Our villa is situated within the Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas. Spend your days lazing in the inviting free-form swimming pool, pamper yourself in Stephanie’s Ocean Spa, or just take it easy.
World class shopping and restaurants are a short 500 metre stroll away in bustling hub of Hastings Street and Laguna Beach.
Aside from spacious and stylish accommodation, Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas offers WiFi access, a gymnasium and steam room, complimentary car parking and 24 hour reception. For onsite dining, View Restaurant provides a relaxing and welcoming environment.
Here, in Queensland’s most stylish holiday destination, you can stroll down to Hastings Street where Noosa’s main designer fashion boutiques and street side alfresco restaurants abound.
Walk to the popular Noosa Main beach and enjoy the rolling surf while you soak up Queensland’s welcoming sunshine.
Life is easy here. We also have our own car and Vespa scooter available for use.
Condo with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2250 square feet
King, King, Queen, and King
8 guests maximum
Sunshine Coast airport 30 min or Brisbane airport 90 min
180 degree ocean view from all living and bedrooms.
Activities of Interest
- Noosa Main Beach - one of the only north-facing beaches on the east coast of Australia. Its gentle waves are favoured by families and those learning to surf, and its soft white sand is dotted with sun worshippers all year round.
- You can venture up the Noosa River, which extends through a series of lakes up to the Noosa Everglades and is best experienced by canoe, kayak or river cruise.
- Hastings Street is a hub of activity day and night, with a steady stream of diners relishing the cuisine and cocktails of exclusive restaurants and bars. Noosa’s cafes, ice-cream parlours, bars and fashion boutiques are always full of life.
- You can go hiking to some of Noosa’s many mountaintop lookouts, or spend an adventurous day abseiling, hiking or mountain biking at the volcanic formation of Mount Tinbeerwah
Places of Interest
- Noosa National Park has an area of more than 4,000 hectares, including sections surrounding Lake Weyba, Peregian and Coolum. Noosa is home to several rare and threatened species. Explore kilometres of walking tracks of all grades.
- Eumundi market and Spirit house restaurant are worth a visit
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo