Pelican Ridge is a beautiful, contemporary villa located high on the hillside overlooking the entrance of Willoughby Bay and the reef separating the bay and the Caribbean Sea, between the resort towns of English Harbour and Half Moon Bay on Antigua's South Coast.
This six bedroom, seven bathroom, 4,500 sq. ft. oceanfront villa has a pool central to its large patio. The landscaped garden opens in front of the house to panoramas of the sea.
The villa is a single storey design built to encompass the trade winds and the outstanding views of the sea and the bay.
All the bedrooms are equipped with en-suite showers with rain flow technology. The master bedroom, the only room situated at the top of the house, has a private balcony and across the hall a jacuzzi and separate sun terrace for yoga, pilates or fitness training.
All the bedrooms except the master bedroom have direct access to the patio and pool area, it is a very open, warm and inviting home.
The property is decorated with a modern, clear, spacious, well lit, and well-ventilated feel in mind, and benefits from up-to-date amenities.
The outside areas are generously appointed with a multitude of different seating and al fresco dining areas. The pool is a focal point of the grounds and captures the full vista of Willoughby Bay.
The villa has wi-fi throughout and cable television in every bedroom, the kitchen and the main lounge area.
The kitchen has all the modern appliances one could desire including a wine cooler.”
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and King
12 guests maximum
V.C Bird International Airport
30 minutes by car
Willoughby Bay and the reef separating the bay and the Caribbean Sea.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
100 usd addtional cleaning charge payable to manager which will include a mid week clean and towel change
Activities of Interest
- Pelican Ridge is located just a few minutes’ drive from English Harbour, home of Antigua Sailing Week, Antigua Classic Regatta and the Caribbean RORC 600 amongst other major international regattas and boat shows.
- It is a few minutes to the fabulous beaches of both Harbours and within the Harbour area you will find sailing, horse-riding, tennis, squash, fitness centre, etc.
- Golf is a 30 minute drive away, as is the capital St.Johns. There are 2 x 18 hole golf courses: one on the west coast at Jolly Harbour and one close to St.Johns.
Places of Interest
- The villa is in a quiet location close to St James Club and shops, restaurants, bars and night-life of English and Falmouth Harbours.
- English and Falmouth Harbours - you will find the historic ‘Nelson’s Dockyard’ with its unique collection of beautifully restored 18th century buildings now converted to bars, restaurants, boutiques and marine trades.
Pelican Ridge is a fabulous place to spend a holiday with a large group of friends or family. Every room is en suite, and common spaces are very spacious and comfortable. The location is great: very close to English Harbour, Nelson’s Dockyard and Falmouth Harbour. The beach at the bottom of the path from the house had too much seaweeds for our liking, but a very short drive away we had all sorts of stunning beaches. Wil, the manager, was absolutely brilliant and took great care of us, as did Dezi, a lovely local chef who came in a couple of nights to cook for us. I would definitely recommend Pelican Ridge. ”