Luna2 Hotel (HS)
You are booking a standard studio for two people through a collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrades are available for an extra cost.
Luna2 opened in April 2013 in fashionable Seminyak, Bali. This award-winning ultra-modern hotel features super-spacious studio rooms and intimate public spaces. Luna2 offers superstar levels of service and stellar standards of wining & dining, lounging & sleeping.
The award-winning Orbit restaurant, with world-class wine list, features signature Lunafood – fuelled with nostalgia, futurism and fun. Descend the spiral staircase from Orbit to underground ‘groovy-baby’ Pop! lounge bar. Pass through Pop! to ultra-plush Lunaplex 16-seat cinema, with daily showings – a cool combo of nostalgic classics and new releases. Ascend up four floors to Space champagne & caviar – Bali’s most exclusive rooftop bar for sunset champagne & cocktails to kill for, with the ultimate panoramic ocean view.
Outdoor, the 25m Mondrian-ic colour-blocked lap pool is the ultimate escape, with sun loungers for catching rays or relaxing with poolside spa treatments.
In contrast with the ubiquitous ‘modern Bali’ style, Luna2 “Resembles what a ‘hotel of the future’ may have looked like in the 1960’s”, according to Condé Nast Traveller in March 2013.
Founder & Designer Melanie Hall’s Luna2 ethos “Respects the past, welcomes the future and likes to have fun in the process!” As such, nostalgia, futurism and fun are fuelled throughout the 14 open-plan studio rooms and playful, yet sophisticated, public spaces.
Luna2 promises a cosmic guest experience every time!
Each of the 10 studios within the hotel is accented in one of four primary colours (yellow, red, blue & green) and named after some of London’s foremost addresses – Piccadilly, Strand, Mayfair or Bond Street.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to Third Home members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The booking is for a standard double room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out..
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Ngurah Rai International Airport
30 min by car
The Indian Ocean
Activities of Interest
- Echo Beach is one of Bali’s most recently christened surf spots.
- Seminyak Beach offers a more refined resort feel compared to its neighbouring areas of Kuta and Legian, home to among the island’s best dining, nightlife and entertainment venues.
- Seminyak undercurrents are usually strong, and surfing is mostly for the advanced. Other activities include horseback riding from the Umalas stables in Canggu in the north, down to Seminyak’s Petitenget coast and Legian’s Blue Ocean Beach area.
- Seminyak sunsets are not to be missed, best enjoyed while chilling out with friends around the glitzy poolsides of the WooBar at the W Resort Bali, or down on the beachfront lawns of Ku De Ta or the Potato Head Beach Club.
Places of Interest
- Petitenget Temple, or ‘Pura Petitenget’ in the local tongue, is Seminyak’s sole and central cultural landmark. A must-see.
- Trick Art 3D Gallery is a fresh and fun interactive attraction where guests can execute fun poses of all sorts against masterfully crafted murals and paintings to create stunning three-dimensional illusions.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo