The Villa at Hotel Monument Mas Passamener
La Selva del Camp, Spain
The 5-star Hotel Monument Mas Passamaner is immersed in the fields of Selva del Camp is the manor house of field work of the famous modernist architect Lluis Domenech i Montaner. Near Tarragona and 4.3 miles from Reus.
Full of history and passion, with bold architectural statements and an interior design to match, Mas Passamaner is a sophisticated tribute to 1920s' modernism with stylish up-to-the-minute touches.
The hotel has a restaurant with authentic, traditional Spanish food, a spa, swimming pools, paddle courts and a gym. Smart decor and ultra-modern furniture create a design conscious feel with red leather designer armchairs and a zebra print sofa, set against polished wooden floors and wood panelling. Vibrant works of art and decorative fireplaces throughout Mas Passamaner create the homely element.
The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and large gardens, where there is a paddle tennis court and a helicopter landing pad.
The two villas; Real Antoni Gaudi and Lluis Domenech i Montaner are the jewel in the crown of Mas Passamaner. They have large garden with private pool and solarium.
The luxurious master suite consists of terrace and bathroom with whirlpool tub are just part of the magnificent equipment of a room that also includes an extra bedroom with double bed and bathroom aids that space can be extended fully realized.
The villa photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet
King and Twin
4 guests maximum
15 minutes by car
The house is within the bounds of the hotel which has a large garden of century-old trees, plains overlooking the entire coast of Tarragona, Cambrils and Salou and at the foot of the mountains of La Mussara, Albiol and Prades.
Spa facilities are also available for nominal additional fees.
Activities of Interest
- The Tarragona beach is 15 minutes drive from Hotel Monument Mas Passamaner.
- The the old city. A labyrinth of narrow, winding alleyways packed with cafes, restaurants, boutiques and tapas bars. It is a wonderful place to discover ancient churches, to walk Las Ramblas, and to discover the beautiful views from the Balcon de Europa.
- Port Aventura Amusement Park is one of the largest amusement parks and resorts in Spain and located just outside Tarragona. It is split up into several areas with each area featuring specific rides, restaurants, cafes and activities.
- On a visit to Tarragona, one of the best things to do is to gorge on the area’s rich cuisine. Famous for traditional fish dishes, Catalan cuisine and stews, Tarragona’s most famous dishes include various eel dishes, frogs legs, paella and pigs trotters.
Places of Interest
- The Roman Amphitheatre of Tarragona was built around the end of the second Century BC ash it well worth a visit.
- Rambla Nova is a 700 metre long avenue with a pavement in the middle where the local market takes place but also there are many shops and cafés along both sides of the street.
- The Roman Circus - one of the most emblematic monuments of the ancient city of Tarraco. It was built in the first century B.C. but rebuilt during the Middle Ages when the Kings of Aragon redesigned it for use as a Royal Palace.
Nice two bedroom villa about 40 min from Barcelona. We loved having our own private pool. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet