Peaceful Palm Springs Paradise
Palm Springs, California
Peaceful Palm Springs Paradise
Peace and tranquility await you at this beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,000 sq ft. fully renovated home situated on a quiet cul de sac.
The main open floor plan includes a large great room with a fireplace, breakfast nook, and formal dining room. The gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances, a butler's pantry, and a large island with granite counter tops, lined with 5 barstools for additional seating and casual dining.
Each of the three bedrooms (two have a king bed, one with a queen) have ensuite baths. The master bath has a deep soaker tub, glass cubed shower, and entry to the pool area. For your comfort and convenience, the home is fully air conditioned, contains an laundry room, and has a 2 car garage for covered parking.
This home surrounds a lovely L shaped pool framed by lush landscaping for a gracious indoor/outdoor living experience. You'll find an inviting oversized hammock and a gas barbecue, perfect for lounging in the sun and hosting an entertaining BBQ with your travel companions. Plenty of patio furniture and pool loungers are available, as well as an outdoor dining table.
PLEASE NOTE: That children under the age of 6 are not permitted at this property.
From this residence you'll have easy access to downtown Palm Springs, North end boutiques and restaurants, and plenty of nearby golf courses. Enjoy this rejuvenating Palm Springs retreat surrounded by the best the desert has to offer for outdoor adventure, golf, tennis, hiking, arts and culture, and gaming/entertainment.
Week requests are encouraged if you would like to visit during a week that is not listed as available! However, please refrain from requesting weeks during Coachella or Stagecoach Festival, as the home will not be available then.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, and King
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International (PSP), San Diego International Airport (SAN), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
10 MInutes by car from PSP, 2 hours from San Diego, 2.5 hours from LAX
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Attend polo matches and golf or tennis tournaments
- Enjoy events like Modernism Week and Palm Springs Film Festival
- Soar to the top of Mount San Jacinto on the world famous Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Hike the ancient palm groves of the Indian Canyons
- Experience the yearly BNP Tennis Open at the Indian Wells Tennis courts
- Tour celebrity and mid-century homes
- See fabulous theatre performances
- Visit the historic estate of Sunnylands- many prestigious figures of the 20th century enjoyed relaxing as guests here!
- For a fun day out with the family, head to Wet 'n Wild water park
- Experience the Palm Springs nightlife at one of the many casinos including Casino Morongo and Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Places of Interest
- McCallum Theatre for the Performing Arts
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Palm Springs Art Museum
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens
- Agua Caliente Casino
- El Paseo luxury shopping mile and fine dining
- Palm Desert
- Great golf can be found all around including the Cathedral Canyon Country Club, Cimarron Golf Resort, and Classic Club
Peaceful Palm Springs Home was beautiful
The house was absolutely beautiful with great art and lovely landscaping around the house and pool. Great location. We'd love to comeback sometime soon. Thanks to Jill and Leslie for all the help.”
A great stay
This was my first trip to Palm Springs, and my stay was during Thanksgiving week. The PS is lovely, homes that are designed in the 50/60's for the nostalgic charm, the broad streets for driving room, and great hiking trails. Hikers like us were not disappointed! So yes, Palm Springs has more than golf and shopping. Jill's home is very well situated. You are so close to everything. The pool is heated, all bedrooms are en suite. And the house is spacious! Enjoy your stay in Palm Springs at Jill's if you have a chance!! ”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet