Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
Blue Sky Villa Maui
Blue Sky Villa Maui
***Please note that the stay starting 8/11 is a 6 night stay with departure on the 8/17 for 18 keys.***.
A magical abode close to the setting the ancient Hawaiian kings selected from all the islands and all the places on Maui. Architecture that swirls and soars in the manner of the ocean and sky before it. Blue Sky Villa is a private 5 bedroom, 5 bath, 6,500 sq. ft. luxury oceanfront home on the beach in Lahaina, Maui Hawaii.
The open-air house was built to enjoy the natural beauty and breezes of Maui. Doors fully retract in master bedroom, living and dining room so you can enjoy the ocean ambiance. Each room is grandly designed and appointed, gracefully synergized by the long line vision of the designer.
The living room opens up to the lanai and pool with ocean and outer island views. There are two oversized 9 foot extra deep sofas, a baby grand piano, blue tooth music system, and 30 foot retracting sliding doors for an outside/inside feeling. The dining room with a table that seats 10 has 15 foot sliding doors so you can dine inside while still enjoying the outside. The chef’s kitchen is fully equipped with a Wolf stove, microwave, and a large subzero refrigerator with a second refrigerator with ice and water down the hall
In the master bedroom, step out onto the splendid balcony and ascend the open air winding stairs to your private meditation tower like an ancient castle suffused on all directions by ocean and mountain vistas including Lanai, Kahoolawe, and the sublime peaks and contours of Pu’u Kukui. The refined luxury of the master bathroom will take your breath away, sharing the same mesmerizing views.
There are four other generous bedrooms with equal comfort, including four additional bathrooms. Each of the five bedrooms has wireless access.
The residence features one of the finest lap pools in Hawaii– together with a Two Bunch Palms-inspired soaking pool and heated spa.
Blue Sky Villa is walking distance to Lahaina Town and a short drive to beaches on the South and West side. This is a convenient location for exploring all of Maui.
Spending your vacation in this ocean front villa designed to match and enhance the wondrous beauty of Maui is truly experiencing paradise!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6500 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and Queen + Twin
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Views of the ocean, beach, outer islands, west Maui mountains, Lanai, Molokini, and Kahoolawe
Additional fee required!
PLEASE NOTE air conditioning is available throughout at an added fee due to the high energy costs and open-air design.
Due to energy costs and the open outdoor access design, central air conditioning is installed but its usage requires an additional mandatory fee from $100 - $250 per day.
Activities of Interest
- BeachShop at the Paia Farmers Market for fresh local Hawaiian produce and juices
- Go surfing and paddle boarding just right outside the home!
- Maui is the place to see the whales in their natural habitat. Take a whale watch cruise and be mesmerize by the intensity of this beautiful animals
- Discover the best snorkeling and diving spots in Molokini Crater
- Travel the spectacular Road to Hana
- Visit Haleakala National Park, admire its immense crater and the breathtaking views. You will be amazed by the landscape in this park. You can either hike or ride your mountain bike!
- Relax at Big Beach, Makena State Park's untouched gem
Places of Interest
- Ka'analpali Championship Golf Courses
- Lahaina Town
- Upcountry Maui, with its ranches, farms, and vineyards, all resting serenely on the flanks of mighty Haleakala
- Makawao, home to Hawaiian cowboys and voted one of the “Top 25 Arts Destinations in the U.S.”
- Kahanu Gardens: Part of the National Tropical Botanical Garden. 126-acres. Visitor center offering guidebooks for self-guided tours
- Tedeschi Vineyards: Hawaii’s only winery. Established in 1973, it produces four different grape wines and a pineapple wine
- Wailuku, where Mark Twain once strode past wooden storefronts housing family businesses that are still thriving today
Our vacation at Blue Sky Villa Maui was wonderful. I cannot think of anything that could have been improved. The owners have thought of everything: the house was fully equipped with essentials as well as extras - boogie boards, coolers, beach chairs, etc. The view is incredible and the rooms fantastic, especially the living room and master suite with their sweeping ocean views. The owners and concierge ensured that our stay was perfect. The location (a short walk to Lahaina) can't be beat. It doesn't get any better than this!”
Steve and Paulette Brown
Wow! This large stunning home in Lahaina is architecturally attractive with a very interesting history. It is ideally located close to downtown where the famous restaurant operated by the owning family is located. The huge fully opening walls, triple water complex and proximity to the ocean are mesmerizing. Every modern convenience resides here. We couldn’t have had a better time.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo