Luxury Apartment Overlooking The Vieux Port
If you are looking for a special and unforgettable place to stay in Marseille, then this elegant apartment is the perfect choice.
Ideally located overlooking Marseille's Vieux-Port, this accommodation is in the heart of the city's best cultural, gastronomical and shopping attractions.
It is a luxury, spacious 160m² residence set in a 17th century building, fully renovated, tastefully furnished and air-conditioned, with spacious living rooms and dining room embellished by high ceilings and hardwood floors. It features 3 bedrooms, all en-suite, and 2 contemporary fully equipped kitchens comfortably accommodating up to 8 people.
This recently fully-renovated and elegantly furnished flat enjoys spectacular views of the Old Port and is located in the heart of the restaurant district, a 10 minutes walk from the beach. It will offer you all you can expect from beautiful Marseille.
The apartment is conveniently located and the Metro, bus and tram as well as car parking are all within a 2 minutes walk. It is 2 stops away, 10 minutes ride, from Marseille's Gare Saint Charles.
The lovely and spacious terrace offers the opportunity to enjoy a pleasant aperitivo in the open air.
You can find everything you need just few steps away: ATM, bakeries, supermarkets, coffee shop, book shop, restaurants and boat cruises to visit the famous “Calanque" (Creeks of Marseille).
Next to the shopping street "rue du Paradis", with the most elegant boutiques in Marseille.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1650 square feet, 154 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
7 guests maximum
40 mins by car
Beautiful views over Marseille's Old Harbour
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Take a boat trip nearby to explore the famous "Calanque", the creeks of Marseille.
- Take a stroll down Rue du Paradis for the best shopping in town with Marseilles's most elegant boutiques.
Places of Interest
- Visit the impressive Basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde with its golden staue of "La Bonne Mère" protector of sailors and fishermen, and enjoy some stunning views of Marseille and its port from the top of the hill.
- Take a stroll around the Old Port with its historic heritage and admire the wide selection of boats. It's the beating heart of Marseille. Worth a visit is also the impressive Old Major Cathedral dating back from the 12th century.
- Enjoy the bustling night life of this dynamice city with plenty of trendy bars, restaturants and clubs.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet