Larkspur at Deer Valley
Lakespur at Deer Valley
Welcome to Larkspur, the finest Ski-In, Ski-Out property in Deer Valley!
Larkspur at Deer Valley is a 3150 square foot four bedroom, four and a half bath townhome with an additional loft. Located in the community of Empire Pass with dramatic and scenic views to the valley below, Silver Buck Run and the Silver Strike Chairlift are only two dozen paved steps away, allowing you to get the jump on the base traffic with first tracks every morning!
It is nestled discreetly among beautiful aspen and fir trees, and just steps from the new Empire Pass Tower Club. Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and convenient ski locations in the world, Larkspur at Deer Valley is a truly special place.
Creatively designed and impressively decorated, with a spacious great room where you have a front row seat to 20-mile downrange views of the Wasatch Valley, the Silver Strike Ski Run and the natural vegetation amidst the green spaces in the elegantly designed Empire Pass community. This 3100 square feet townhome has a lot of entertainment space as well as private areas.
Designed for maximum luxury and comfort, the large, open great room gives you a front row seat to the 20-mile downrange views of the Wasatch Valley, Silver Strike Ski Run, and beautiful landscape. The great room includes vaulted and beamed ceilings, and a huge wall of windows to take full advantage of the wonderful big-valley views. The living area, dining area, and upscale kitchen are exquisitely decorated and include a marble stone bar, stainless appliances and no walls to obstruct your views. Relax in front of the large stone fireplace or take in the big games on the widescreen 50-inch TV.
Indulge in the vaulted-ceiling main-level master bedroom suite with its grand four-poster bed and adjoining private bath with a jetted tub, plus a large walk-in shower.
Three bedrooms on the lower floor provide for a variety of sleeping accommodations for every need, with each of the spacious bedrooms having their own bathroom and multiple-window down-valley views. The huge second bedroom is designed as a kids room/media room, with two sets of log bunk beds, large mountain sofa which can sleep a fifth person in the room, and a huge 55 inch Sony LCD TV.
The third bedroom is decorated in Victorian style, with a tall four-poster bed and matching décor. The fourth bedroom is enormous and contains two queen-sized mountain style beds, making it ideal for several adults or a number of children. The upstairs loft includes a twin sleeper sofa and writing desk and central open location that facilities its use for kids playroom or ‘king of the mansion’ office space. Wireless internet is provided throughout the chalet.
Relax or BBQ on the large wood-beam balcony which overlooks the Wasatch Valley and provides the best location for gazing out across the magnificent scenery. In the summer, the Deer Valley Resort and surrounding ski areas contain many walking nature trails, trails and lifts for mountain-biking, paths for road-biking, and opportunities for fishing, golfing, and sightseeing.
You will not regret lodging at the amazing Larkspur at Deer Valley for the ski trip of a lifetime!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3150 square feet, 293 square meters
Queen, Queen, King, and Bunk
15 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
45 minutes by car
20 mile views over Park City and surrounding mountains.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park City Museum - Learn about the history of Park City in this interesting downtown museum.
- Alpine Coaster - For thrill seekers, you'll meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster. Loops and curves through mountain scenery await!
- Gorgoza Park - Find fun for all ages with seven tubing lanes, mini-snowmobiles, and the Fort Frosty play area for children under three years of age.
- The Paint Mixer - Sip wine while unleashing your artistic abilities at Park City's premier venue for creative entertainment.
- Riverhorse on Main - If you're looking for fine dining at its best, look no further! Outstanding dishes and personable staff make Riverhorse second to none.
Places of Interest
- Park City Main Street - Explore the vibrant downtown area with lots of activity, shops, and restaurants!
- Deer Valley Ski Resort - Hit the slopes at this skiers only resort, which was rated the #1 ski resort in North America for five years running by the readers of SKI Magazine.
- Park City Mountain Resort - Located in the heart of the restaurants, hotels, nightlife and shopping of one of America's great ski towns, Park City Mountain Resort has something for every snow enthusiast.
- Canyons Village - This fantastic area, formerly known as Park West, is the closest to Park City and the former site of the Olympic Games.
- Guardsman Pass Scenic Backway - If you're looking for beautiful mountain scenery, you can't beat this backcountry drive, which connects Park City to Brighton or to Midway. Note: This road is not plowed during winter and there are steep sections.
Larkspur at Deer Valley
Our stay at Larkspur was convenient to the ski area and town and the home was beautifully decorated. We did have issues with remote controls for the TV's as there were multiple remotes with no directions for use . Also, the garage door opener did not function and the car got stuck in the garage until we could lift the very heavy door by hand to open . The heat in the rooms especially bedrooms was excessive compared to the living areas making it uncomfortable to sleep ”