Four Seasons Scottsdale- 2 Bedroom Residence
Four Seasons Scottsdale- 2 Bedroom Residence
Nestled within Arizona’s Sonoran Desert, discover a private oasis of striking beauty and soothing natural calm. Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdale at Troon North offers elegant villas with views of towering saguaro cacti and magical mountain peaks. Enjoy sun-drenched days and take advantage of the resort’s restaurants, spa, swimming pools, tennis facilities and world-renowned golf courses.
Spacious, sun-filled, and beautifully appointed, this villa offers your perfect escape within the tranquil desert resort. Traditional adobe architecture blends naturally with the high-desert landscape.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,670 sq. ft. vacation residence provides a comfortable, serene setting, and is graced with sophisticated Southwestern style, stunning views and Four Seasons service. Relax in front of your fireplace, or step outside to savour the desert warmth. Two private terraces are perfect for watching the fiery drama of Arizona sunsets.
The spacious living room with high ceilings and ample seating for six includes a comfortable sofa bed for two, an Adobe-style gas-lit fireplace, and an entertainment centre with both television and stereo. Sliding glass doors provide a seamless transition from indoors to two outdoor patios furnished with teak chairs and a casual dining or activity table. You will have either a private shaded balcony or fully landscaped terrace framed with rustic wood railings.
The stylish, modern kitchen has granite countertops and top-of-the-line appliances, including double-door refrigerator, oven with stovetop, microwave and dishwasher. The kitchen is
complete with quality cookware, tableware, flatware, accessories, and linens.
There is a pass-through counter with wooden shutters to separate the kitchen from the dining area, a breakfast bar with two leather-upholstered stools, and a spacious glass-topped dining table for six.
Available optional services include grocery stocking, In-Villa Dining, and custom-catering by a Four Seasons chef.
The spacious master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and the second bedroom is like a self-contained suite with separate entrance, kitchenette, sitting area with fireplace, ensuite bathroom and private balcony or terrace. Both have
Signature Four Seasons beds and linens, a entertainment centre with a television and stereo, a ceiling fan, spacious walk-in closet with a personal safe, and two-line telephone and data/fax port
The Signature Four Seasons bathrooms are accented with granite and Southwestern tiles. They both feature a double-sink vanity, deep soaking tub with hand-held shower, separate glass-enclosed shower, separate WC, Four Seasons robes, towels, toiletries ,and vanity accessories.
The residence also contains a discreet built-in writing desk, two-line telephone with data/fax port and high-speed Internet access, and a laundry room with stacked washer/dryer and ironing facilities.
A sanctuary in the Sonoran Desert, Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdale at Troon North complements the natural landscape with traditional adobe architecture. Each villa is fully furnished and luxuriously appointed in sophisticated Southwestern style, featuring calming gold tones inspired by desert colours. Every detail reflects Four Seasons quality.
During your stay, enjoy the private clubhouse with heated swimming pool, children's wading pool, quiet pool, whirlpool, outdoor fireplace, indoor/outdoor fitness centers, steam room, locker facilities, poolside dining and libations, and impeccable service. While in residence, you may also enjoy the world-class amenities at the adjacent Four Seasons Resort including fitness center, heated pool and whirlpool, restaurants, live entertainment, tennis, and top-rated full service spa. Complimentary Kids for All Seasons Children's Programme is available year round.
Designed by golfer Tom Weiskopf and architect Jay Morrish, the two golf courses nearby offer some of the world’s finest desert golf. Brilliant green fairways wind around ancient rock formations and stately Saguaro cacti..
An international destination for golfers, Scottsdale is home to numerous other courses – including Grayhawk, Legend Trail, Talking Stick and Eagle Mountain – all within 30 minutes of the Residence Club. Tee times may be arranged by Four Seasons Concierge.
Welcome to life at its best!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1670 square feet, 156 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
20 minutes by car
Views will range from valley views, pool/garden views or mountain views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Troon North Golf Club - Troon North Golf Club stands as a hallmark of the Scottsdale desert golf experience with two 18-hole courses stretching through the natural ravines and foothills in the shadows of Pinnacle Peak.
- Phoenix Zoo - The Phoenix Zoo provides experiences that inspire people and motivate them to care about these incredible animals.
- Salt River Rafting LLC - Raft through the thrilling rapids of the Salt River with an experienced guide! It's sure to be the adventure of a lifetime!
- Scottsdale Quarter - Come for the incredible luxury boutiques and shops, and stay for the fine dining!
- Epic Adventures AZ - Finish off everything on your desert bucket list with Epic Adventures! Whether you're hiking, biking, or propelling down a canyon, this is a perfect way to get your adventure fix!
Places of Interest
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve - Enjoy use of numerous multipurpose trails, and hike, bike,or ride a horse through this breathtaking wildlife preserve.
- Desert Botanical Garden - Learn more about the untamable beauty of the desert, and the incredible plant life that grows there!
- Talking Stick Casino - This chic and upscale resort offers you a gambling experience reminiscent of a true, Vegas casino!
- Pinnacle Peak Park - Pinnacle Peak offers a leisurely trail that wanders through the pristine and glorious beauty of the Sonoran Desert.
- Cowboy Ciao - Cowboy Ciao has been a staple of the downtown Scottsdale culinary scene for nearly 20 years, serving up what it calls “modern American food," a blend of Italian, Mexican, and Southwestern flavors!
Four Seasons Scottsdale
Wonderful in all ways!!!”
Luxury Desert Hotel
The staff is very professional, pool area is elegant with amazing service. Rooms are very well appointed but probably need updating in the next few years.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility