Dubrovnik Sun Gardens (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
Known for its Old Town surrounded by medieval city walls, Dubrovnik city center lies near the hotel’s site in the city, just 11 kilometers away.
Spend the day exploring one of the most popular cities in Central Europe, or stay at the resort hotel and enjoy a peaceful seaside retreat.
Fall in love with the postcard-perfect views and outstanding amenities at this 5-star Dubrovnik resort hotel.
The Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Dubrovnik Sun Gardens sits on the edge of the Adriatic Sea and is just 11 kilometers from the city center and Old Town of Dubrovnik.
The hotel offers 201 sea-inspired rooms and suites that feature lovely views of the Adriatic or the hotel’s Mediterranean gardens.
Enjoy amenities like a private balcony and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
Sample a variety of cuisines, from Italian and Mediterranean to Croatian and international, at La Pasta, Cilantro or another of the hotel’s fine dining options.
Relax by the pool with a drink from the Lemonia Pool Bar or Beach Bar, and feel refreshed with a smoothie from the spa’s Juice Bar.
Indulge in a massage, facial or beauty treatment at the area’s largest spa For an extra fee), where you can also bask in the sun on the terrace and unwind in the sauna of your choice.
Stay active in our sports center, which offers wall climbing, tennis, beach volleyball, a gym and many other indoor and outdoor activities.
Schedule a guided Jet Ski tour to nearby islands or arrange an airport transfer with our experienced staff who are ready to help you plan your adventures during your hotel stay.
Bright, airy, modern—our seaside Dubrovnik accommodation combines the best of comfort with high-quality amenities and the natural beauty of the area. Free high-speed, wireless Internet, our complimentary Super Breakfast Buffet, and excellent touches like designer toiletries and coffee and tea provisions
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Cilipi International Airport
40 minutes by car
Stunning panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea and Elaphiti Islands from its 3 outdoor pools.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Dubrovnik's signature outdoor activity for visitors, sea kayaking is organised for complete beginners as a half-day jaunt with lunch on Lokrum island thrown in.
- Dubrovnik's city beach, Banje, is a short walk from the Ploče Gate. It's good for kids, with showers, deckchairs and sunloungers for hire, plus jet skis and inflatables.
- See the Dubrovnik locations used in the hit TV series ‘Game of Thrones’
Places of Interest
- The oldest market in Dubrovnik is located in the prominent, baroque square of Gundulićeva poljana. Centrepiecing it is a statue of 17th-century poet Ivan Gundulić, who surveys the piles of fruit, vegetables and dried delights.
- Opened in 2010, the gleaming orange Cablecar you see scaling the steep incline high up over the Old Town is both a tourist attraction and a piece of history.
- Rector's Palace - Built in the late 15th century for the elected rector who governed Dubrovnik, this Gothic-Renaissance palace contains the rector’s office, his private chambers, public halls, administrative offices and a dungeon.
Enjoyable for a simple getaway
Enjoyable, but not a 5 star property. Don't set expectations to high for this property. Food and service were OK. Views were lovely, but pools were outdated.”