Hotel Leone (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Le Marche is still Italy’s best-kept secret. It remains one of the very few places in Italy which has escaped mass tourism despite its medieval hilltop towns full of art and culture, it’s hidden beaches, its patchwork quilt countryside, its three national parks - it really is a secret slice of Italy.
The Italians describe it as “all of Italy in one region.” This is a perfect description as this area combines a rich history and culture with breathtaking mountain ranges, rolling hills, lush green fields that resemble a patchwork quilt and blue-flag sandy beaches. The beauty and riches of the area already attract a significant and growing number of tourists.
Experience the daily life and history of an authentic Italian hill-top village in the heart of Italy.
The hotel is located mid-way between the sea and the mountains in Montelparo, a small, picturesque, medieval town situated 588 metres above sea level and built of the lovely creamy brick so typical of southern Le Marche.
Hotel Leone is a small, privately-owned boutique hotel in Le Marche Central Italy.
With our 8 luxury bedrooms each individually designed and beautifully appointed there is something for everyone.
The hotel sits on the edge of the historic centre of the small hilltop town of Montelparo and has stunning views across the rolling countryside to the Adriatic coast on one side and the Sibillini Mountains on the other.
The hotel facilities include a gourmet restaurant, infinity-edge swimming pool, art-deco bar and more.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
1 hour by car
The wonderful hills of Montelparo
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Le Marche is a particularly interesting region with 250 museums and art galleries, 150 castles and fortresses, 200 Romanesque churches, 40 abbeys, 113 theatres, 6 national and regional parks.
- The centre of Montelparo, offers a couple of sleepy bars, a delicatessan where you can taste some local specialities or follow one of the local walking trails directly from the hotel and explore the countryside around Montelparo.
Places of Interest
- A number of historic buildings dating as far back as the 13th Century: Sant' Agostino Monastery (1686) with the added church (1730), Palazzo Communale (18th century) preserving a valuable collection of parchments, the church of San Gregorio Magno (1615).
- The Gothic church of San Michele Arcangelo (13th century); its interior is full of frescoes from the 1500’s, such as The Crucifixion, The Pieta and The Holy Father (1527), Torre Civica (town tower, 1400)
- Ascoli Piceno has the stunning Piazza del Popolo, one of the prettiest squares in Italy;
- Fermo has underground Roman cisterns built between AD40 and 50;
- The Grotte de Frassassi are the most extensive cave structure in Europe with underground lakes, stalagmites, stalactites and crystal formations.