Lagoon Beach Hotel & Apartments (HS)
Milnerton, South Africa
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Cape Town is a joyful, cosmopolitan and lively city where European influences blend with the real essence of Africa. The Atlantic Ocean bathing Cape Town's coast and the majestic backdrop of Table Mountain, offer the perfect combination of culture, nature and activities to suit all tastes and ages.
It is where whales frolic in rich turquoise coves and adrenaline junkies launch themselves from one of the world’s highest commercial bungee jumps in the world.
Home to majestic lions, leopards, buffalo, rhinos and elephants, and where a mountain shaped like a table casts its gentle protective shade over a multi-cultured nation.
Overlooking Table Mountain and Robben Island, Lagoon Beach Hotel offers direct beach access in Cape Town’s Milnerton suburb. It offers a beach-side and roof-deck pool.
The contemporary rooms at Lagoon Beach Hotel boast stylish décor and feature balconies with views of the city, ocean or Table Mountain.
Hotel Lagoon Beach has 3 on-site restaurants, catering for all tastes. There is a Brasserie, a pool-side bar and the trendy La Mizu beach bar offering views of the Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island.
Guests can relax by the outdoor pool, use the 24-hour gym or enjoy a range of relaxation treatments at the hotel's Camelot Spa, including massages, facials and body wraps.
Panoramic mountain and ocean views, Lagoon Beach Hotel is where it all comes together, beautifully! Your ultimate business & leisure hotel. You will find panoramic mountain and ocean views with the widest stretch of white sand on Lagoon Beach.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Cape Town Airport
23 minutes by car
Wonderful views of The Atlantic Ocean and Lagoon beach.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- A real pleasure for the senses is to taste some of the best wines in the world in the middle of an idilic landscape. Visit some of the wine houses in Constantia, Stellenbosch, Paarl or Franschhoek and fill your trip with happy memories.
- An early morning stroll and a sunset walk along the seafront will captivate your senses with its beautiful landscape.
- For golf lovers, Royal Cape Golf Course is one of the oldest in the country and Mowbray Golf Course offers stunning views of the Devil's Peak
- Stroll around the Company Gardens, walk along buzzing Long Street, take home a memory of South Africa from Green Market Square which hosts an authentic African market and visit St. George Cathedral and the majestic building of the mayor house.
Places of Interest
- Table Mountain is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and will captivate you with its breathtaking views from the top. Either by foot or by cable-car, a visit to this majestic mountain is a must!
- Visit Robben Island. The former prison is nowadays a museum full of history and learn first hand about the fight and transition to a democratic South Africa. And enjoy the stunning views over Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Boulders Beach in Simon's Town, a small fishing village, is home to a colony of a protected species of African penguins. Visit this peculiar birds and enjoy some of the most stunning bays in the Cape Peninsula.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet