Gale - Guia, Portugal
Villa Rosan will provide you will an unforgettable stay in this special area of Portugal.
The villa features a grand front entrance leading to a large open hall with a modern staircase. The spacious downstairs bedrooms, including a cloakroom, are accessed from the hall.
The spacious open-plan living areas provide comfortable relaxing accommodation with plenty of natural light. There is also good disabled access.
The main feature of this contemporary villa is the panoramic windows with fantastic views over the Mediterranean Sea.
All bedrooms have air-conditioning, ensuite bathrooms and access to the outside balcony, through large patio doors and there are stunning sea views from the first floor.
The roof terrace also provides additional sunbathing area with breathtaking views especially of the sunset.
The property is set in over 2000 square metre plot and is approached through automatic gates and provides private and secure accommodation with a full security system if required.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
Stunning terrace views over the ocean
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
- The swimming pool can be heated on request at a supplementary fee.
-On request and for a supplementary a fee, a mid-week visit by the housekeeper including a change of towels and sheets can be arranged.
Activities of Interest
- Horse Riding. There are many riding centres throughout the Algarve, many of which offer lessons for beginners.
- Markets. People love to visit Algarve fairs and markets - one of the best known is the Saturday morning market in Loulé which has a huge selection of goods.
- Sailing & Boat Trips. There are several Marinas along the Algarve coast. The biggest is at Vilamoura. Golf. There are many and varied Algarve golf courses, for which the region is justly famous.
Places of Interest
- Zoomarine. Enjoy an entertaining day out at the fascinating Zoomarine Park. Discover the mysteries of the sea through a range of exhibitions and shows featuring dolphins, seals, sharks and other exotic marine life
- Lagos, Portimão, Albufeira and Faro.
We found everything here to be beautifully presented and easy to operate. Pre arrival contact was excellent and info while appearing complicated at first was clear and easy to follow. The pool and outside area were magnificent and we made the most of them. As a family destination beside the beach which had a few informal restaurants and bars it ticks all the boxes. Only reservations we had as 4 mature golfers was it was a little further away from the golf courses we wanted to play and the local courses were charging rack rates. This is common in Portugal and a little annoying. We knew this when we booked but golfers beware. Perhaps owners could offer a package as an option? The villa is first class however the location is not as well presented or serviced as further along the coast. We recommend highly and would love to return.”
We had a great family holiday. Owners were very responsive and helpful prior to our stay at Villa Rosan. This beautiful home is well laid out with large open plan spaces, the outdoor spaces and proximity to beach were just great. Thanks for a wonderful week.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet