Luxury Buzios Villa - O Casarão
Originally settled by European pirates and slave traders, Búzios is a small and sophisticated paradise just 100 miles from Rio de Janeiro.
With more than 20 magnificent beaches and crystal-clear water, Buzios is a picturesque fishing village, selected as one of the 10 most beautiful areas in the world, famous for its unique combination of rustic charm, architectural harmony, incredible beauty and sophisticated boutiques and restaurants frequented by discerning visitors who come from all over the world to savour its magic
This newly constructed luxury villa with spectacular sunset views of Azeta, Ossos and Armação beaches, is nestled in a quiet street near João Fernandes beach.
The villa has 4000m2 private grounds, the home was used in the filming of the Brazilian movie 'O Candidato Honesto'.
It has an open plan living, indoor dining area and kitchen. Fully-equipped kitchen with brand new professional quality appliances (Sub Zero freezer / fridge, Wolf gas burners and oven), dishwasher, microwave and Jura expresso machine.
The living area is fully integrated into outside area; entire front and pool facing side of house fully opens with folding glass doors. Powder room, yoga studio, indoor lake with bamboo water fountain and Japanese koi, garden surrounding staircase to upstairs bedrooms.
The entire villa has sophisticated interior with imported furniture/decor and elaborate flooring.
Integrated Bose home theatre system with 90" 3D TV (largest LED television globally), 3D blue ray, dvd, iPod docking station, cable (Sky). High speed wi-fi, AppleTV.
All 5 bedrooms have air conditioning, built-in wooden closets and ensuite bathrooms; all high quality. 4 bedrooms have large veranda’s with ocean views. The master bedroom has king bed, 55” flat screen, with Sony home theatre system including tower and surround speakers, centre speaker, sub-woofer. it also features a spacious walk in wardrobe, double shower and sink and Jacuzzi.
The other 3 bedrooms have a queen bed, with the child’s bedroom having 3 bunks. One of the other bedrooms ('ocean suite') has a 55” flat screen TV with cable (Sky), another ('garden suite') has 26" TV with cable (Sky).
The outdoor area has a Gazebo, entertaining area with both a charcoal barbeque (including pizza oven), DCS gas barbeque and dining facilities, outdoor powder room, large (120m2) infinity pool with water bar, child’s play area, a 25 yard lap pool and an outdoor shower. Over 200m2 of wooden decking surrounds the pool and house.
Strictly only registered guests and no parties or events unless organized prior.
The owners have young children and the house has been designed to incorporate safety considerations with regards to the pool, indoor lake and terraces.
Absolutely no smoking is permitted within the house
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 8000 square feet, 744 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
8 guests maximum
Cabo Frio / Rio de Janeiro
45 minutes by car / 2 hour 30 min by car
Spectacular sunset views of the bay.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
There is a mandatory fee of US$350 per week. This includes daily housekeeping and breakfast preparation (with guests groceries).
Activities of Interest
- Taking advantage of the warm waters and great winds, sailing and other water-sports are a significant attraction.
- The boat tour is the best way to get to know the most stunning beaches in the area.
- Other activities range from Búzios’ golf course, to simple walks to the natural lookouts, or by the waterfront on Rua da Pedras. For ecotourism lovers, hikes and tours reveal beautiful scenery.
- Casemiro de Abreu in the district of Sana (1 hour away from Búzios), guarantees the excitement of trails, waterfalls and rapids that are perfect for rafting. Horseback riding and trekking at various levels can also be experienced.
- Rafting is practiced on the Macaé and Alto Macaé rivers. The 4.5 to 6 km route can be traveled in about two hours. The minimum age for rafting is eight. The route includes stretches of calm waters interspersed with the rapids.
- Búzios has a natural ramp amid the Atlantic forest is the perfect spot for hang-gliders and para-gliders to launch.
Places of Interest
- Rocka restaurant, Praia Brava
- Geriba beach - Wonderful open beach, frequented by many beautiful and famous people. Perfect for practicing sports like surf, moreyboogie and windsurf.
- Feeding the fish at Joao Fernandes beach
- Walk of an evening along Rua das Pedras in Buzios village. It is full of trendy bars, sophisticated restaurants, designer shops, inns, cafes, art galleries, ice-cream parlours and nightclubs.
Nice House , Vert well locastes , good Service . O recomend . Se hás a great time There.”
My stay at O Casarao in Buzios was extraordinary. Great house, great views, great staff. My family and myself enjoy inmensely the sunsets at the pool and we certainly recommend O Casarao to all Third Home members”
Incredible resort in every way!
O Casarao is an amazing resort that is so much better than the pictures. The unique architecture, décor, outstanding views, and pool make the home a special peaceful place. We enjoyed Regina’s breakfast each morning, and Oliviera provided stress-free transportation from the airport. Multiple patios, the bar in the infinity pool, and the huge lanai bi-fold doors add to the luxurious living experience. Bryce made sure that we had everything that we needed and was very easy to work with. Three beaches and the town center are an easy walk so location is perfect, as well. We have traveled to many places and this is the best. Bryce, thanks for a memorable Christmas in Buzios!”
Amazing property, most enjoyable stay
I spent a week in Buzios to celebrate my 60th birthday with family and a group of close friends from Italy and the experience couldn't be any better! The house is really amazing, with a breathtaking location overlooking the bay of Buzios. O Casarão is impeccable. Beautifully decorated with modern furniture and state of the art facilities and equipment (swimming pool, bathrooms, kitchen, etc...). Staff is attentive and extremely polite and professional. Even if we didn't manage to meet the owners in person, they were always in touch when we needed either info or help, providing prompt assistance to cater to all our needs. We would definitely and highly recommend it, with a rate of 6 stars out of 5! ;-) Roberto L.”