Los Cabos, Mexico
Located in the exclusive development of Punta Ballena, home to the famous Auberge Esperanza Resort, Villa Tranquila is a spacious 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 3120 square foot, private villa with a gorgeous colonial design.
Three of the bedrooms are located inside the main house, two of them with ocean views; the fourth bedroom known as the casita, has its own entrance and is located in the courtyard where you’ll enjoy the sounds of the fountain as you fall asleep.
The kitchen, dining and living room all have outstanding ocean views and open concept and are perfect for gatherings.
The sliding glass doors in the common open up completely allowing you to enjoy indoor/outdoor living.
The lovely back yard is your private sanctuary, boasting great ocean views and spacious entertaining areas which include a covered area just off of the living room to enjoy a book in the shade or a large area for sunning. Your private heated pool and spa awaits you along with a built in gas BBQ to for you or your chef to grill your fresh catch of the day and a pool side palapa to enjoy your daily meals with ocean breezes.
Guests have access to the Punta Ballena beach club & the Esperanza spa & restaurants, which are a short walk or drive in the golf cart included. There are lush walking paths & tennis courts which are available to you as well.
Come and enjoy this wonderful home that has been outfitted & complimented with services to make your stay an unforgettable one.
Villa Tranquila awaits you!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3120 square feet, 290 square meters
King, King, Full, and Full
8 guests maximum
Los Cabos Airport
30 min by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
There is a $225 per day fee to be paid on site that includes:
Use of a golf cart
Daily maid service
Daily pool service
Beach club and gym access
Activities of Interest
- Sands Fall- First discovered in the Jacques Cousteau television series The Underwater World of Jacques Cousteau, Sand Falls is where an underwater waterfall of sand cascades down the chute and into the 1,200 foot canyon below.
- Swim with dolphins, tanked (Americanized)
- Whale watching, Nov-May
- Horseback on beach or mountains
Places of Interest
- Land's End/El Arco Natural Arch in the sea
- Todos Santos, home of Hotel California and artisans
- Cabo Pulmo, America's biggest live barrier reef
- Canopy Tours- Soar high above the canyon floor on some of Mexico's highest, fastest, and longest zip lines, as you'll be grinning from ear to ear. These tours are family friendly, as kids as small as 7 years old are welcome to participate.
Fantastic stay in Cabo
This villa offers the best of everything! Great common areas with bedrooms isolated enough to give several couples traveling together great privacy (although this may be a disadvantage for families traveling with small children). ”
Amazing Week in Cabo
Great property, beautiful views, walking distance to a beautiful beach and the Esparanza resort. Easy drive to the Marina and town. Would definitely return.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet