Brand New Luxury Home on Lake Minnetonka
Brand New Luxury Home on Lake Minnetonka
Bask in lakeside luxury at this brand new 4 bedroom, 5 bath, 4,200 sq. ft. home on Lake Minnetonka in the Orono township. The property features direct level lakeshore on both sides. There is a dock available for your boat if you'd like to bring one along! The boat launch ramp is 300 yards away for put in.
Enter from the main floor into a living room that has a fireplace and direct lake views. The gourmet kitchen has top of the line GE monogram appliances, including a double oven, 6 burner professional cooktop with pot filler, 2 full size refrigerators, wine fridge, dumbwaiter, microwave, instant hot water, trash compactor, and a huge kitchen island for entertaining and additional seating (seats 6), and full dining table (seating for 12) with direct lake views.
Directly off the kitchen you'll find a patio perfect for cooking, entertaining, al fresco meals, or sipping cocktails. On the main floor of the patio is a Weber Genesis Grill.
The home has four luxury bedrooms with attached baths (all ensuite) and all have direct lake views.
The second floor master bedroom contains a king bed with two nightstands and full size dresser with mirror, and a floor to ceiling fireplace at the foot of the bed with a 55" flat screen smart TV. The attached luxury bath has a Jacuzzi tub with an inline heater and fireplace at the foot of the tub (from which you can still view the lake!), a 40" flat screen TV mounted above the fireplace, a two person steam shower with rainfall shower head and bench, two full 6 ft. vanity sink areas with mirrors and storage, separate water closet, and separate full size master custom closet for storing clothes.
The second and third bedroom both have queen beds and feature lake views. They also each include an ensuite bath with rainfall shower head and steam shower (one which also has a Jacuzzi tub), 55" flat screen smart TV, and full size custom closet.
Also located on the second floor is a state of the art laundry room with a full size washer and dryer set.
Head upstairs to the 3rd floor to find a second full kitchen and eat-in bar which includes an entertaining area with barstools for seating. This kitchen area includes a double oven, cooktop, full size refrigerator, wine fridge, microwave, and dumbwaiter. This floor also houses a large recreation room that is fitted with a large couch, 65" flatscreen smart TV, beautiful lake views, and a floor to ceiling fireplace. Step out from the recreation area or the fourth bedroom (which has two queen beds and an ensuite with shower) to the 25 ft. lakeside deck to sit or enjoy your morning coffee.
If by chance you're visiting during the colder months, you'll love that the entire house has heated floors for winter stays, including the garage! The home also has state of the art wiring throughout for TV, as well as internet access.
About the Area
This residence is located on a peninsula jutting out into North Arm Bay on Lake Minnetonka, which is an inland lake approx. 15 miles from Minneapolis, MN. The town of Wayzata has much to offer, from beaches and gardens and parks and trails. Enjoy the natural scenic beauty of Wayzata, or head into the city of Minneapolis for sightseeing, shopping at the Mall of America, cheer on the Vikings or Minnesota Twins during a game, and more!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4200 square feet, 391 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport - MSP
30 minutes by car
House has direct lake views from EVERY room! All bedrooms all decks, both kitchens, and both living rooms.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Pioneer Creek Golf Course - Situated upon 200 picturesque, rolling acres along Pioneer Creek, this course is a "must-play" for Minnesota.
- Dakota Rail Regional Trail - Whether you bike or hike this trail, you won't be disappointed in the spectacular natural wonders around you.
- 1906 Steamboat Minnehaha - This historic steamboat has been restored to its former glory so that you can take a ride on the gleaming waters of Lake Minnetonka.
- Wayzata Depot Museum - Visit to see the remarkable outdoor garden railroad display
- Barefoot Aqua Sports - Jet skis, ski boats, and personalized watersport services can be found at this company!
Places of Interest
- Lord Fletcher's Old Lake Lodge - Book a table today for a sensational meal at either the upscale steakhouse or more casual eatery. This complex also features a sports bar and seasonal live music.
- Mall of America - Take a day trip to experience all the hustle and bustle of the Mall of America.
- Wayzata Beach - This is a fantastic beach for swimming, and offers amazing views of boats sailing into the marina.
- Noerenberg Gardens - This garden is widely known as one of the finest formal gardens in Minnesota
- Three Rivers Regional Parks - Enjoy a scenic hike or bike ride through this sensational park.
our stay was fabulous. what a wonderful home. everything we needed and its proximity to the Lake was perfect. the Host couple were the best extremely helpful and accommodating . they showed us everything . we would love to return”
The house is gorgeous! Really nice finishes in the kitchen and bathrooms. Most showers had steamers in there! Close places to rent Pontoons if you don't have your own boat, Rockvam is where I rented from and it was cheap and great. Benjamin the owner was fantastic, and very friendly and helpful. If you've never thought of vacationing in MN, think again! We had a really great time.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo