Villa Oasis (R)
Villa Oasis is nestled in the hills of the exclusive Sotogrande estate, located between Marbella and the Straits of Gibraltar on the beautiful Andalusian coast of Spain.
With over 320 days of sunshine every year, and set amongst secluded grounds, fragrant with Pistacia Lentiscus, Jasmine and centuries-old Olive & Cypress trees, Villa Oasis offers the perfect retreat.
Completed in 2014, Villa Oasis fuses classic Spanish architecture with contemporary interior design, boasting three floors of elegantly furnished bedrooms and living spaces, indoor and outdoor dining facilities, a resort-style gym and spa, as well as a serene garden with salt-water infinity-edge pool.
In addition to the secluded courtyards and private gardens throughout the property, the spacious and comfortable lounge offers a serene space to sit back and relax to the gentle sounds of the grand piano. Or otherwise retreat to the comfortable sitting room, where a 70” HD TV offers on-demand TV and movies.
Enjoy a meal prepared in the premium Gaggenau-fitted kitchen, featuring a Teppanyaki grill, dual wine fridges, ice maker, and fully-automated fresh coffee machine. Plentiful cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery are supplied, and a personal chef can be provided upon request.
Located on the lower level, a soundproofed ten-person private cinema boasts a massive 4.3m cinema screen and state-of-the-art Sony 4K widescreen projector with 7.2 Steinway digital surround sound system. Choose from over 300 recent release and classic HD movie titles from the on-demand digital library. Or make use of the Blu-Ray player, Sky TV, Apple TV, or Sony PS3 and Nintendo Wii games consoles.
A fully-stocked and temperature-controlled wine cellar is also located on the lower level. Here you can choose from a wide selection. Each bottle is individually priced, and personal wine tasting evenings can be arranged on request.
Drift into peaceful slumber in one of Villa Oasis’s six spacious and luxurious double suites. Each accommodates an en-suite marble bathroom with walk-in rainfall shower, as well as a variety of amenities including built-in HD TV and sound system with on-demand TV and movies.
Pamper yourself at the Villa Oasis spa, an indoor haven featuring a heated swimming pool and whirlpool, Turkish bath, Finnish sauna, and spa bar offering a range of calming herbal teas. Set amongst serene mood lighting, soothing music and a spectacular starlight ceiling, the spa is designed to promote relaxation and overall wellbeing.
The oak floor and mirrored walls of this expansive gym house a range of professional grade Life Fitness™ cardiovascular and strength training equipment, offering a comprehensive and diverse workout irrespective of fitness level or experience. Sessions with a personal trainer can be arranged on request.
Villa Oasis is equipped with the latest in home control technology. Each living area has pre-defined lighting scenes, designed to suit a range of moods and occasions, as well as a wall mounted touch panel, enabling seamless control of lighting, air conditioning, music and devices both in the room, and throughout the entire property.
Sotogrande is home to two of the top 3 golf courses in the whole of Spain. Valderrama, which hosted the 1997 Ryder Cup, is arguably it's most famous course and known both for Seve Ballesteros' team's heroics and Colin Montgomerie's concession on the last. Their latest course is La Reserva which is rapidly picking up accolades too. Packages can be arranged to secure tee-times on all of these fantastic courses.
To enhance your stay at Villa Oasis, a variety of personal services can be arranged as required. Chefs and drivers, professional cleaners, and laundry services can be requested for your entire stay or for specific days. Their concierge service is always close at hand to welcome you to Villa Oasis and deal with any concerns during your stay. Please enquire for further details.
For a short video on La Reserva, please click here:
Private Residence with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 8000 square feet, 744 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and King
12 guests maximum
Gibraltar or Malaga Airports
20 or 60 minutes by car respectively
Exceptional views of the mountains and Mediterranean Sea.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
This property is part of our Reserve tier. This elevated group is for homes and yachts that rent for $25,000+ a week, which is why the Key value and Exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club. Additionally, these homes come with staff, housekeeping, and concierge services as standard. If you have further questions, please contact your Relationship Manager who will be delighted to help in any way that they can.
Activities of Interest
- Sotogrande is well known for its golf courses and polo fields. The area is home to five golf courses, including the world famous Valderrama and San Roque clubs, as well as six world famous Polo fields owned by the Santa Maria Polo Club.
- The area also offers a wide variety of activities, including tennis, cycling, horse riding and hill trekking.
- For lovers of winter sports, the Sierra Nevada mountain resort is a mere three hours drive away, offering skiing and snowboarding from early December until late April.
- Sotogrande marina is home to a number of water-based activities including boat charters, fishing, diving, sailing, wind surfing and kayaking.
- Close to Santa Maria Polo Club, as well as the picturesque Sotogrande Marina.
Places of Interest
- Take a stroll around the picturesque Sotogrande Marina, with its numerous bars and restaurants, small shops and luxury boat berths.
- Relax and dine at Sotogrande’s beach clubs, El Cucurucho and El Octógano, or explore the area's restaurants, ranging from local Spanish tapas to the fine dining experience of Michelin Star restaurants.
- A short 30 minute drive northeast leads to the bars, restaurants and luxury boutiques of Puerto Banús, or the historic old town, beaches and famous ‘Golden Mile’ of Marbella.
- Easy excursions can also be made to Gibraltar, Málaga, Granada, Cádiz, Ronda, Jerez, Seville, and northern Morocco. A personal driver can be arranged upon request.