Westhampton, New York
Through large gates and down a private drive, you’ll find this gracious, six-bedroom home, directly situated on 2950 square feet of waterfront paradise. This home benefits from a lovely sandy beach, and waters from the Speonk River to the Moriches Bay are easily traveled right out to the Atlantic Ocean!
A wide-open great room awaits you in this Westhampton oasis, featuring wood paneled and stone walls that give the space a rustic sensibility. You’ll love the cathedral ceilings and open windows, allowing for ample amounts of natural light to fill the room. From the plush and comfortable great room, sliding doors open up to an expansive, canopied deck where you’ll be treated with sweeping water views. This home also features a gourmet kitchen, equipped with everything you need to fix up a delicious meal.
This home offers six lovely bedrooms, most of which provide access to their own private en-suite bathrooms. The main bedroom is the lavish master suite, featuring a gorgeous and plush king-sized bed and an exquisite and pristine marble bathroom. The next two bedrooms offer king-sized beds, the next two queen-sized beds, and the final bedroom has two twin-sized beds.
This house seamlessly flows from the indoors to the outdoors, featuring a massive expanse of lawn and leading to a deep water dock that can accommodate a large yacht or several other watercraft. A charming statuary, Gunite pool, hot tub, and Har Tru tennis court complete the lushly landscaped outdoor package.
Westhampton offers lovely beaches and a quiet sort of elegance for you to enjoy. Spend your days out on the water on your own chartered boat, swimming in the waves, or just basking in the sun on your very own private dock. The Hamptons offer plenty of art galleries, high-end shopping, and delicious restaurants for you to try, so there will never be a dull moment!
This home makes a truly splendid spot for your trip to Westhampton!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 2950 square feet, 275 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), East Hampton Airport (HTO)
1.5 hours by car (JFK), 1 hour by car (HTO)
Stunning views over Speonk River, Moriches Bay and to the open ocean beyond!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Richard L. Fowler Nature Walk (35 minutes) - This trial winds through stunning views in Southhampton.
- Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center (10 minutes) -There's not a bad seat in the house at this marvelous local theater.
- Pontoon Paddler (10 minutes) - Charter your own boat on the calm waters of the Hamptons.
- Quogue Wildlife Refuge (10 minutes) - This quiet little gem is perfect for a quick stroll as you enjoy the wildlife around you.
- Westhampton Beach Brewing Co. (15 minutes) - This family friendly brewery is great for a drink after the beach.
Places of Interest
- Dockers Waterside Marina & Restaurant (20 minutes) - Visit this upscale surf 'n turf spot with a hopping outdoor bar and lounge setup.
- East Hampton (1 hour) - Enjoy the glitz and glamour of one of New York's richest communities.
- Cooper's Beach (35 minutes) - Southhampton offers a ton of beaches to explore, but this is one of the most famous.
- Cupsogue Beach County Park (25 minutes) - Enjoy the spectacular serenity of this beach.
- Cowfish (25 minutes) - Enjoy delicious food, and sip on a drink at the waterfront bar.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo