This stunning, large 4-bedroom house was originally 3 different houses turned into one large space.
It is conveniently located just 2 minutes from the harbour and the market. Trendy bars and restaurants are all nearby. The property is light and spacious with plenty of outside space.
It features a very large sitting room, a large dining room and 4 large double bedrooms with 4 bathrooms.
This villa also benefits from lovely terraces to enjoy the sunshine for breakfast or dinner with great views over Faro.
All amenities are conveniently located just a very short walk away.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1950 square feet, 182 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Faro Airport - FAO
20 mins by car
Terrace views over Faro's rooftops and the sea in the distance.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
On request and at a fee we are able to supply a chef, a babysitter and other services.
Activities of Interest
- Horse Riding. There are many riding centres throughout the Algarve, many of which offer lessons for beginners.
- Markets. People love to visit Algarve fairs and markets - one of the best known is the Saturday morning market in Loulé which has a huge selection of goods.
- Sailing & Boat Trips. There are several Marinas along the Algarve coast. The biggest is at Vilamoura. Golf. There are many and varied Algarve golf courses, for which the region is justly famous.
Places of Interest
- Zoomarine. Enjoy an entertaining day out at the fascinating Zoomarine Park. Discover the mysteries of the sea through a range of exhibitions and shows featuring dolphins, seals, sharks and other exotic marine life.
- Lagos, Portimão, Albufeira and Faro.
- Air Conditioning
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet