Rural Andalucian Chic ... at its Best !
Andalucia is a rocky, sun-baked region on Spain’s southern coast. It embodies much of what the world thinks of as Spanish: flamenco, tapas, matadors and bullfights. Yet it was under Moorish rule from the 8th-15th Centuries, a legacy that shows in its architecture, including such landmarks as the Alcázar castle in Seville, the capital city, as well as Córdoba’s Mezquita Mosque-Cathedral and Granada’s Alhambra palace.
Immediately on your doorstep, you have the village of Arriate, a typical Andalucian pueblo famous for its sausages and its Semana Santa processions. Populated by bars and cafes too numerous to mention, Arriate is a friendly slice of real Andalucian country life.
By the town of Ronda and driving distance from some of Andalucia's pueblos blancos, spacious Villa Casa Soñana stands on seven acres of private grounds and is surrounded by olive trees.
Ronda, (15 minutes away) is justly famous for its spectacular location. Set on a precipice, with the gorge in the centre of the town dropping some 500 feet to the river and waterfalls below known as El Tajo..
Casa Soñana is a great starting point for trips around southern Andalusia and the Pueblos Blanco ('the white villages') in the area.
Casa Soñana is indeed a unique and impressive holiday villa.
Sleeping 8 very comfortably in 4 bedrooms all with luxury en-suite bathrooms and wi-fi throughout, it really is an amazing property.
A large terrace sweeps around the villa, overlooking the private swimming pools onto truly uninterrupted views of the rolling Andalucian countryside.
A short drive along a bumpy private country road, the luxury villa is situated in 7 secluded acres on the edge of the Ronda Mountains. Its private land rolls gently down to a small river with unparalleled views. Uninterrupted vistas from every angle of the house offer its guests true seclusion and relaxation.
With interior design by Robbin Tess-Riley, this luxury villa in Andalucia provides you with the comfort and ambience to truly relax. Enjoy throws by Missoni and personal bathrobes, slippers, hairdryers, that let you know that you are not in any ordinary Spanish holiday villa.
The interior of this beautiful villa is airy, spacious and contemporary, where traditional Spain meets contemporary design. At over 320m² with a large terrace and balconies in each bedroom, it is generously proportioned for complete holiday enjoyment. The luxury holiday Villa Casa Sonana exemplifies Andalucian rural chic ....at its best.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, King, Twin, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Malaga, Seville, Gibraltar airports
About 1.5 hour by car from each
The stunning Andalusian fields - this is 'The Real Spain'!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
A cost of 450 Euros is payable for the weekly rental. This pays for the services of our manager, a meet / greet service and show in to the Villa, cleaning of the Villa for your arrival, a further mid-stay clean, Wi-fi, laundry of bed linen, bathroom towels and pool towels, swimming pools cleaning and gardening, grass cutting.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The area is not called the Costa del Golf for nothing. Some of best golf courses in Spain and the golfing world are less than an hour's drive away.
- Surfing - for real aficionados this can be found on the Costa de la Luz, an hour way from Casa Sońana. Here you'll find, beautiful, natural beaches which stretch for miles and some of Europe's best locations for surfing, windsurfing and kite surfing.
- Horse-riding - in a culture steeped in equestrianism with those inimitable Sevillian horses.
- Walking - is plentiful, whether gentle strolls or more demanding treks in the high sierra, Casa Sońana is surrounded by national parks which protect one of Spain's and Europe's greatest wildernesses.
- Mountain and rock climbing, whether it be in the gorges of El Chorro or the cliff faces of the Sierra De Ronda, this area has much to offer the keen climber.
Places of Interest
- The Alhambra in Granada, El Tajo in Ronda, Los Pueblos Blancos
- Andalucians love life. This is no more exemplified in their ubiquitous fiestas and ferias. These fiesta's, especially the local ones, are great fun and if you can incorporate your holiday around them, you wont be disappointed.
Beautiful home, set in a gorgeous venue, surrounding by farmland and hills. Accommodations were comfortable and spacious. The only drawback is the location. You have to travel through the town of Arriate to get in and out of the villa, and the streets are very narrow and circuitous.”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo