Savor true privacy and tranquility on the island of Providenciales (Provo), located within the unspoiled Northwest Point Nature Reserve. This first floor floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,500 sq. ft. beach front condominium offers its guests privacy and seclusion on Northwest Point with easy access to all of Provo's beach, dining, resort and excursion infrastructure within an easy half hour drive. You'll also enjoy unobstructed ocean views with this condo!
The living area is furnished with comfortable padded wicker sofa chairs that perfectly accent the island motif. Directly behind is a dining area with a table that seats up to 6. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets for storage and counter space for food prep.
Both bedrooms are bright and colorful with beach inspired decor and have ensuite bathrooms. The master bedroom also has a private entrance to the balcony and enjoys breezy ocean views. The balcony is furnished with a patio table and chairs for outdoor meals overlooking the ocean and beach below.
Onsite, you'll find a private beach, restaurant, outdoor pool, and hot tub. Paddle boards and kayaks are also available.
Northwest Point Resort shares Provo's Northwest Point Nature Reserve with only one other complex, the private Amanyara Resort. Therefore, Northwest Point's beaches and crystal clear waters, such as renown Malcolm's Road Beach, can feel like your own private oasis. World class snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, and Caribbean exploration excursions to fulfill any adventure desires await you!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Providenciales International Airport - PLS
20 minutes by car
Beachfront, Caribbean views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Provo Golf Club (30 minute drive) - Offering manicured greens, lush fairways, and breathtaking views, this is truly a golfer's paradise!
- Northwest Point Marine Natural Park - Beach-comb, explore, and snorkel at this stunning marine park.
- Bird Rock Trail (35 minute drive) - This leisurely hiking trail offers sweeping vistas throughout.
- Provo Ponies (30 minute drive) - There's no better way to explore the beach than by horseback!
- Scuba Diving - Explore some of the best dive sites in the world!
Places of Interest
- Malcolm's Road Beach (20 minute drive) - This pristine, secluded stretch of shore is perfect for some much-needed relaxation.
- Grace Bay Beach (30 minute drive) - Voted one of the best beaches in the world, this stunning stretch of shoreline is worth a visit.
- Chalk Sound National Park (30 minute drive) - This scenic, natural lagoon features brilliant turquoise waters and plenty of paths for wandering.
- Cheshire Hall Plantation (20 minute drive) - Explore this well-preserved plantation-era ruin.
- The Hole (35 minute drive) - This natural limestone sinkhole is located in Long Bay Hills.
If you want total total seclusion this is for you!
Perfect location right on the beach...if you really want seclusion... Although condo needed some updating...was nice. Manager was not accommodating...leaving us on our own to figure out everything...which made us uncomfortable... kind of isolated...and not close to anything. Island super expensive for services, dining etc. ”
WE WOULD LOVE TO VISIT AGAIN !!!!
On our recent trip to Northwest Point in the Turk and Caicos we found the seclusion and privacy of this location wonderful. The beach was endless, had wonderful breezes with lots of room for walking and swimming in the clear Caribbean waters. We loved experimenting with a wide variety of gourmet restaurants and really felt we had a lifetime experience at the "one of a kind" Amanyara Resort close to this complex. This 2 BR - 2 Bath was very convenient being on the first floor - was spacious and close to the large resort pool. The owner and staff were extremely accommodating . WE WOULD LOVE TO VISIT AGAIN !!!! Ann Picard”
My husband and I had a wonderful time in the Turks. We could have used another week to fully 'explore' everything. Your place was just perfect and the location was wonderful. Being out of the way was actually a pleasant pleasure. We were able to do most of the things on your recommendation list. Thank you!”