Graystone Lodge is a spectacular new mountain home overlooking the Rollingstone Ranch Golf Course at the base of the mountain area. This newly built home is loaded with extras to accompany the magnificent alpine views that wrap around you.
This gorgeous and spacious 5 bedrooms, 5 bath home offers a generous floor plan and expansive views. Luxurious furnishings, modern appliances and 5 star amenities abound in this spectacular home.
With vaulted ceilings, wide planked wooden floors and rock wall fireplace, the great room and picture windows provide a magnificent venue to gather at the end of a day on the mountain. Leading off this room is a superior west-facing deck which bathes in the valley views; an inspiring location for outside dining in summer.
Above the fireplace the 50” Flat screen with Apple TV and 7:1 surround sound will provide entertainment to try to compete with the views.
The fully equipped professional kitchen provides an inviting setting for the creative chef to prepare delightful meals, to fuel your stay and dazzle your taste buds. A gas grill awaits the grill master on the covered main deck, allowing you to use this year-round.
The large dining table seats 10 with 5 additional seats at the adjacent breakfast bar, making this a great home for entertaining and hosting a large group.
All bedrooms have private bathrooms and TVs. The Master bedroom on the main level offers a California King bed and a 50” TV with surround sound. On the next floor down the second and third bedrooms offer a queen bed. The guest master also has a California King and another 50” TV. Finally the enormous bunk room, themed with cowboy charm, offers 3 sets of twin bunks (6 beds in total). This would be the perfect hang out zone for the younger ones in the group with, a TV, X-Box and Blu-Ray to keep them entertained.
The lower level of Graystone Lodge also offers a spectacular media and games room with pool table, 55” TV with 7:1 surround sound, Blu-Ray DVD player, X-box, along with a wet bar and microwave for popcorn.
An exercise room offers you three pieces of cardio equipment and a 50” TV. Relax in the adjacent dry sauna, or a soak in the hot tub, which is located off the lower level rec room.
A spacious 2 car garage offers a rack to accommodate skis and boards and boot dryers will have your footwear ready to go in the morning.
Access to the ski mountain is easy with a private on-call ski shuttle, picked up right from your doorstep and only 5 minutes to the ski trails and mountain village!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5800 square feet, 539 square meters
King, Queen, Other, King, and Queen
14 guests maximum
Yampa Valley Airport (Hayden) / Denver International Airport
30 minutes by car, 24.9 miles
Mountains and Steamboat basin
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Mandatory $350 Concierge Service -
Graystone Lodge includes concierge and managed service by Moving Mountains at $350.00 per week. This fee is paid by Guest directly to the Concierge at Moving Mountains.
The Concierge Service includes:
- Welcome Amenity (wine/nuts/cookies/granola/jerky)
- Concierge services both pre-arrival and throughout the stay
- Onsite personal check in and property walk through
- On call local area & ski shuttle service from 8:00am – 10:00pm (winter)
Also available are private chef meals and the full service Luxury Catered Chalet for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- With all the mountain terrain and incredible rivers around Steamboat, the summers offer river tubing, rafting, hiking and rock climbing.
- Enjoy watching the Winter Sports Club Ski Jumping session downtown at Howelsen Hill.
- Carl's Tavern is a great place to go for cold beer and fresh eats!
- Steamboat hosts festivals, concerts, rodeos, races, and more!
Places of Interest
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs is the perfect spot for relaxing after a long day of hiking or skiing. You are your family will surely enjoy soaking in the 104 degree mineral waters of this natural spring!
- Adventurous at heart? Saddleback Ranch is where you ought to be! This 4th Generation cattle ranch offers snowmobile tours, ATV tours, hunting, tubing and cattle drives. Make sure you check out the Longhorn Warming Lodge and grab a drink and bite to eat!
- Make sure you reserve dinner at least one night for E3 Chophouse. This restaurant serves up range to table fare, featuring beef straight from Fort Scott, Kansas.
- Fly fishing, golf, stand-up paddle boarding, hot air balloon tours, and mountain biking are just a few of the activities that Steamboat offers up in the summer.
We had a family reunion and it was absolutely perfect. The house is kept in excellent conditions!”
This property was truly amazing and our week in Steamboat was flawless. Nothing was overlooked at this home when it comes to furnishings and amenities. There are so many things to love about this home but a couple of our favorites were relaxing in the luxury spa overlooking the mountains after a long day of skiing, exercising in the well equipped home gym that included a really nice sauna, and cooking in the gourmet kitchen with our group of friends. I can't say enough about this beautiful house and the service that the management company provides. Everyone in our group agreed that this was the best ski property we've ever stayed at. Thanks again to John and Darla for allowing us to experience everything Steamboat has to offer from your fantastic property.”
What a beautiful house!!! This place has it all! It's probably the best place to stay in Steamboat!! If you love to ski and love Steamboat Springs.....this should be on your list!”
The week at the greystone lodge was beyond amazing from the charm on the inside to the beauty that surrounds it. Enjoyed many days around the town and some quiet evening with dinner on the river. We can't wait to return for the winter season in the future. Thank you”