Charming Apartment in Central Rome
This is an extremely comfortable and well located apartment in central Rome's historic Monti district, perfect base to explore its fantastic sites.
This exclusive location allows you to travel on foot to visit landmarks such as the Coliseum, the Foro Romano, Santa Maria Maggiore, the Campidoglio and more.
The apatment is also conveniently located within easy walk of Termini train station, via Cavour and the metro.
Recently refurbished to a very high-finish, the apartment features a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious living room, a modern bathroom and a comfortable bedroom.
Great spot for a memorable getaway in the beautiful city of Rome.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 650 square feet, 61 square meters
2 guests maximum
Rome Ciampino or Leonardo da Vinci
40 minutes from airport by car
Small city street to front, courtyard at back
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the fantastic Sistine Chapel featuring the wonderful Last Judgement, painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512.
- Visit Galleria Borghese, Rome's finest Art Gallery home to a wonderful collection of Renaissance art masterpieces.
- Admire the Trevi Fountain, wonderful example of Baroque architecture, famous for appearing in the classic movie La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni.
Places of Interest
- Dedicated to the worship of every god (Pan-every Theon-divinity), the Pantheon, a wonderful example of classical architecture, was built by the Emperor Hadrian between 118 and 125 A.D.
- Immerse yourselves in Ancient Rome visiting the Roman Forum and the wonderful Coliseum, also known as, the Flavian Amphiteatre, built in 72 AD under Emperor Vespasian.
- Visit the beautiful Saint Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, whose spectacular dome was designed by the great Michelangelo in 1547.
- Piazza Mercanti is one of the most well-known piazza's in Rome - home of Taverna Mercanti, home to top Italian singer Venditi and the very beautiful Cathedral of Santa Cecilia.