Carola Vadella Ibiza
Filled with beautiful beaches, lush countryside, picturesque towns and villages full of rich history, Ibiza offers a whole range of activities to nourish your mind, body and adventurous side.
The island is renowned for having some of the best nightclubs in the world, 5-star restaurants and a beautiful coastline with dozens of tiny coves to discover.
This traditional 5-bedroom home is located in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, a beautiful village in western Ibiza. Only 10 minutes walking from the beach, the property has magnificent sea and mountain views.
The ground floor features a central lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, porch with sofa, summer dining room and guest WC.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms with an independent central bathroom, refrigerator and microwave in each. One of the three also has its own lounge and sofa bed.
The home offers a cozy terrace, and all 5 bedrooms have direct access to the landscaped garden with furnished lounge area. The home does not have it's own pool, but with the Mediterranean a mere 10 minutes away on foot, you do not have to go far to cool down.
The outdoor pergola is perfect for enjoying a delicious dinner at sunset after a long day on the beach.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, Queen, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
Magnificent sea and mountain views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Do a short hike and go for a swim in the crystalline water of Cala Salada.
- One of the dancing spots in the island, ANTS, is a great way to spend a Saturday night.
Places of Interest
- Visit some of the most beautiful coves, such as Cavallet, Ses Salines, Cala Jondal, Cala d’Hort, Cala Carbó, Cala Vedella, Cala Tarida, and Platges de Comte.
- The coastline is abundant with cliffs and islets, such as Vedrà, es Vedranell, sa Conillera, s’Espartà, s’Illa des Bosc, and ses Bledes, which dominate the view when comtemplated from the land.
- Vist Ses Salines Natural Park and the nature reserve of d’es Vedrà, where nature can be found at its finest.
- Walk through some interesting routes in areas of unspoilt nature, such as the Pirate Tower in Cala d’Hort, the tower of d’en Rovira, located in Platges de Comte, or the Carregador tower, near Ses Salines.
- Visit some important archaeological sites in Sant Josep, such as Sa Caleta’s Phoenician village (VII B.C.), founded by the first settlers in the island, or Ses Païses de Cala d’Hort, a Punic-Roman settlement.
Ibiza is paradise!
I was travelling with my husband and one teenager and one 9 years old while we stayed at that house. The whole family loved the house, the beach nearby and all the restaurants and other beach clubs on the island. We should have stayed another week!”