All Decked Out - 30A
All Decked Out
This is a sensational gulf front home with heart-stopping views! This incredible 6 bedroom, 4 full (& 2 half) bath house in Grayton Beach, is sure to please. With massive rooms and phenomenal ocean views, this will be your perfect vacation retreat.
The fourth floor of this marvelous beach house is where you will find the impressive great room with its high ceilings, rich flooring, stunning furnishings, and wondrous ocean views!
Enjoy meals from the home’s fantastic kitchen, which features high end appliances, granite counter tops, stunning cabinetry and a gigantic island. This kitchen has all of the items needed to prepare a fabulous meal!
The tremendous living room, well-appointed dining room, and remarkable kitchen are comprised of an open floor plan for everyone to enjoy after a fun-filled day at the beach. What a satisfying end to a perfect day!
On the first floor, you will find a game room that is just outside of the private pool with an outdoor kitchen.
The first master king bedroom, located on the third floor, comes with comfortable furnishings and a connecting bathroom, which includes double vanities, a rain head shower, and garden tub. There are also two more king bedrooms on this floor that share a bathroom with a single vanity and a tub and shower combination.
The second master king bedroom is on the second floor and has a connecting bathroom with a double vanity, a walk-in shower, and a Jacuzzi tub. Also on the second floor is a king bedroom and a bunk room that consists of two bunks, one with a twin, full and trundle bed and the other with two twin beds, which makes it great for the kids! Both of these bedrooms share a bathroom with a single vanity and a tub/shower combination. All of these unbelievable bedrooms come with a flat screen television and awesome gulf views!
Start your mornings off by relaxing with a cup of coffee on one of the alluring decks to capture that gorgeous view and spend your evenings in front of the private pool while listening to the waves. This home has an abundance of outdoor space, which is truly a great gathering spot for everyone to spend time together, making a memorable vacation!
About the Area
This beach front property is 1 mile from Watercolor, which has been named the #1 rental community in the U.S. The home is within walking distance to shops and restaurants, and large shopping outlets are only 10 miles away.
Single Family Home with 4 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5300 square feet, 493 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and Bunk
18 guests maximum
Panama City Beach FL
25 minutes car
Beach and ocean views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
**** SERVICE MANAGEMENT FEE APPLIES FOR ALL STAYS ****
There is a concierge service fee of $420 week. This includes the following amenities:
Beach chair set up -put out daily on the beach for you (4 chairs plus 2 umbrella's during season (normally Memorial Day-September)
Bikes - 6 rental bikes on property
Also available for additional Fee: Private chef, beachside fires, etc...
Additionally, there is a Private Pool on property and If guests want it to be heated (winter/cooler months), there is a fee of $245 per week that the management company charges.
Activities of Interest
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Enjoy a variety of outdoor adventures with YOLO Paddle Boarding- Kayaking - Surfing. You may want to check out Basin Bayou!
- Choose from a wide variety of outdoor activities including: beach access, swimming, paddle boarding and kayaking (Gulf & Lake) and surfing!
- Hiking Natural Forest Trails - specifically, Creek Trail offers four miles of hiking and biking enjoyment. Easily accessible, one can meander through the trails and enjoy the beauty of South Walton’s natural resources
- Visit St. Francis Winery and Vineyards for 5 star dining with great wine pairings
- See an exhibit at the Bayou Arts Center featuring seasonal shows and workshops with a variety of talented artists
Places of Interest
- Red Bar
- Seaside Ampitheatre
- 30A Cafe
- Shark's Tooth Golf Club offers a magnificant wooded backdrop. Situated on Flordia's largest coastal dune lake, you will enjoy this beautiful club in the midst of preserved wetlands
- Bud & Alley's Waterfront Restaurant is a great place for Southern fare. Established in 1987, you will love their devotion to farm- and sea-to-table dining
- Head over to the WaterColor Coastal Farmers’ Market. They are open every Sunday and offer 30 vendors featuring the bounty of the area. You can purchase farm fresh eggs, produce and dairy. There are also great selections of beef, chicken and pork
- The Great Southern Café is a dining venture you will not want to pass! They serve up Southern specialties with a twist using local food for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Seaside offers quaint boutiques for shopping. You may also enjoy heading over to nearby Destin for the outlet mall
All Decked out-Everything you could desire-What a view
All Decked Out truly is all decked out. The home has awesome views of the beach and gulf, gorgeous bedrooms and lots of entertaining areas. The home is located very near shopping and great restaurants. The Red Bar was next door with great music and food. The pool/hot tub area was set for entertaining a large group with TV, grill and numerous seating options. The game room had a pool table and arcade machine. We look forward to returning in the future. Thank You ”