Beachfront Porto Seguro
Arraial D'Ajuda, Brazil
Arraial D’Ajuda is a beautiful town in Porto Seguro – a municipality located in the Brazilian state of Bahia. The region is noted for its many scenic beaches and vestiges of its colonial past.
Arraial D’Ajuda is a historical town with colourful buildings, boutiques and restaurants, surrounded by wonderful beaches.
It offers a wide range of activities combined with culture, history, beach life and nature. This makes Arraial D’Ajuda the ideal holiday destination for you, your family and friends.
There was a time when the only way to reach Arraial d'Ajuda was to take a ferry across the Buranhém river from Porto Seguro. Although accessible by road these days, the ferry ride is still probably the most enjoyable way to get there. Development and influx of tourists has hardly changed this charming coastal village in Bahia.
It retains its calm and relaxing atmosphere and is home to some of the best beaches in the region.
This beautiful 8 bedroom beachfront home has a main master suite, three further master suites all four of which have private terraces overlooking the sea), two guest suites, and two further bedrooms ideal for children.
It also features, two dining rooms, a games room, sauna, jacuzzi and bbq area. It has air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living rooms. In the kitchen you will find four large refrigerators and two big freezers. There are also 2 extra additional fridges in the barbecue area.
This truly is one of the best houses in the area in which to enjoy the best of what Porto Seguro has to offer.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
8 bedrooms, 9 baths, 14000 square feet, 1301 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Other, and Other
16 guests maximum
Porto Seguro International Airport
34 minutes by car
Stunning views of the ocean
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
For an additional USD$1,500 we can provide daily cleaning, a cook and a gardener who I can also provide general assistance. Grocery shopping can be made and paid for by the 3RD HOME guests.
Activities of Interest
- Parracho is another popular beach with tourists and is also an excellent place for swimming or water sports. Restaurants and inns at the beach serve delicious seafood.
- If you enjoy long walks, you can walk to Taipe beach. It takes about two hours to get there by foot, but the scenery on the way and the beauty of the beach make it worth the effort.
- Apart from fine restaurants and bars, you will find nice handicraft shops on Mucage Street. Most of the items are made from materials like coconut shells, clay, stone, straw, seashells, ceramic and silver.
- The streets of Arraial are transformed at night with decorated bars and restaurants. Many of them offer live music. During summer, famous Brazilian bands give live performances, which further enhance the celebratory atmosphere.
Places of Interest
- Four of the nearby beaches, Pitinga, Parracho, Aracaipe and Apaga-Fogo provide the ideal conditions for relaxation.
- Visit The Church Of Nossa Senhora D'Ajuda. The church was built towards the end of the 16th Century and is the main historic attraction in the village.
- Visit the Coral Vivo Mucugê - This is a science museum which shows its visitors the rich biodiversity of the region. Exhibits include five famous species of corals found in Bahia.
Wonderful time At Beachfront Porto Seguro
We thoroughly enjoyed our week at this wonderful house. The staff was friendly and professional. Nothing bad to say about our stay there. Thanks José Geraldo for a wonderful trip!””
The house is absolutely amazing. It is a very big and sophisticated house, very well located in a strategic area of the beach, far from the crowd but in a convenient distance from the city center and airport. The decoration is unique with art pieces picked by hand by the owner. The house is fully equipped with premium housewares and new bed wear and towels. The staff is so friendly and well trained, you don't have to worry with anything. The house cooker is another attraction since you are going to have some delicious meals, specially seafood and deserts from Bahia. Our family had an unforgettable week, we truly recommend it !!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer