Villa Cavagnetti is a luxury private villa, situated in the green heartland of Umbria.
Perfectly positioned on a hilltop with panoramic views stretching across the Umbrian countryside. Private yet not isolated, it is the perfect getaway.
With large bedrooms and living areas, it is ideal for large groups and families. The house has been beautifully restored, using original materials blending its warmth and natural beauty with modern day comforts. With beautifully appointed bedrooms and living areas, it is easy to relax and unwind.
The lovely private pool offers peace and tranquillity for the adults as well as lots of great fun for the kids.
Villa Cavagnetti is surrounded by lush gardens that flow into the beautiful Umbrian countryside, offering stunning views all around.
A little bit of history: Cavagnetti has a private chapel dating back to the 15th Century. It was once the catholic church of Carpini where local families came on Sunday to attend Mass. It is also said that St. Francis slept in the chapel on his pilgrimage to Assissi.
Cavagnetti was the home of the communal pizza oven, where families would come to bake their daily bread. It was also the place that hosted the locals on important festival holidays and celebrations.
Private Residence with 3 levels
8 bedrooms, 7 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
2.5 hours by car
Stunning views of the Umbrian hills
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Booking from beginning of Oct to the end of May *Heating fee €100/day
*Key Handling Fee €300
*Private chefs available upon request
*Daily or additional cleaning available upon request
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wine tasting sessions and tours to the various vineyards and cellars of the most important wineries in Umbria are an easy drive from the property.
- For the cyclist, there are over 30 circuits in Umbria to suit any demanding sportsman. Bike rental options are available in the area to discover the Umbrian scenery.
- Hiking paradise with great countryside trails all across the region.
Places of Interest
- For the art lovers this region is perfect with amazing artwork in nearby towns including art treasures from Piero dela Francesca, Perugino and other Renaissance masters.
- The cultural and artistic gems of Siena, Arezzo, Assisi and Todi can be reached in no more than an hour by car.
- The magnificent basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, UNESCO World Heritage Site is nearby.
Loved the villa, location and plenty of room for all. We would go again.”
Beautiful setting in the Umbria hills - quite, well appointed, in a personal way, with quality pillows and linens. The fireflies each night after watching the sunset and wine were amazing! We easily found trails from the villa to mountain bike, trail run and hike. We chose the chef each night to make it brainless. Lovely.”
Gaddis and SusanApril 2019
Angela responded very quickly to our initial contact. Then Francesca assisted us in planning our trip to the beautiful Villa Cavagnetti as well as during our week there. It was a tranquil setting for our week with our relatives .The house was just what you would expect in the Umbrian countryside, but with all the modern amenities. We enjoyed cooking in the well-equipped kitchen and relaxing both inside and outside. We immensely enjoyed using the villa as a base as we explored the Umbrian region, including Assisi, Cortona, Lake Trasimeno and area vineyards. We would highly recommend Villa Cavagnetti to groups who want to spend some quality time together.”