Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Picturesque 3 Story Home in WaterColor
Picturesque 3 Story Home in WaterColor
Enjoy all that WaterColor has to offer when you stay this truly impeccable three story home tucked away in the picturesque Forest District. Boasting 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms and fabulous accommodations for up to twenty guests comfortably, this vacation abode is the perfect spot to vacation with family and friends.
Kick back and relax by the private pool and sitting spa after a day of fun in the sun or cruise around WaterColor and the surrounding area on the bikes provided. The bonus third floor TV area and bunk room offer a great place for the kids to hang out while the adults entertain downstairs in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. If you feel like getting out and about, be sure to check out the premium shopping and dining venues in WaterColor's Town Center as well as neighboring Seaside and Seagrove.
- Private pool and sitting spa. Pool and sitting spa are heated together. **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st. Pool heating is an additional fee of $35 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- 6 adult bikes provided
- Fabulous outdoor space
- Spacious third floor living area
- Two master suites
- Impeccably furnished
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5375 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, and 2x Queen
20 guests maximum
Northwest FL Regional (VPS), Northwest FL International (ECP), or Pensacola Regional (PNS)
VPS- 1 hr, ECP- 45 mins, or PNS -2 hrs (all by car)
View of private pool and lush neighborhood landscaping
SERVICE MANAGEMENT FEE APPLIES FOR ALL STAYS
There is a concierge fee of $420 week. This includes the following amenities:
Beach chair set up -put out daily on the beach for you (4 chairs plus 2 umbrella's ) during season (normally Memorial Day thru September)
Bikes - 6 rental bikes on property
Also has access to the 3 other watercolor community pools and the Beach club restaurants at watercolor.
Also available for extra fee is a private chef, beach bonfires, etc..
Additionally, there is a Private Pool on property and If guests want it to be heated (winter/cooler months), there is a fee of $245 per week that the management company charges.
Activities of Interest
- Seaside offers quaint boutiques for shopping. You may also enjoy heading over to nearby Destin for the outlet mall
- Enjoy a wide variety of outdoor activities including: beach access, swimming, paddle boarding and kayaking (Gulf & Lake) and surfing!
- Go hiking on natural forest trails - Creek Trail offers 4 miles of hiking and biking enjoyment. Easily accessible, one can meander through the trails and enjoy the beauty of South Walton’s natural resources
- See an exhibit at the Bayou Arts Center featuring seasonal shows and workshops with a variety of talented artists
- Head over to the WaterColor Coastal Farmers’ Market. They are open every Sunday and offer 30 vendors featuring the bounty of the area. You can purchase farm fresh eggs, produce and dairy. There are also great selections of beef, chicken and pork
- Visit St. Francis Winery and Vineyards for 5 star dining with great wine pairings
Places of Interest
- Watercolor Resort Community- 5 minutes from the beach
- City of Seaside- a 10 min walk for shopping and restaurants
- Watercolor Beach and Seaside Beach- both gorgeous with turquoise water and clean white sand
- The Great Southern Café is a dining venture you will not want to pass! They serve up Southern specialties with a twist using local food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Bud & Alley's Waterfront Restaurant is a great place for Southern fare. Established in 1987, you will love their devotion to farm- and sea-to-table dining
- Shark's Tooth Golf Club offers a magnificant wooded backdrop. Situated on Flordia's largest coastal dune lake, you will enjoy this beautiful club in the midst of preserved wetlands
- The Rep Theatre- Northwest Florida's premier professional theatre company
The home was wonderful and had tons of room to accommodate our party. The elevator was especially helpful getting luggage to 3rd floor. The owner and management company were very helpful and responsive. One item to note. The description states that beach chairs are included in the fee. They are not and must be reserved separately.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility