A Wave From it All- Grayton Beach Gulf Front - 30A
A Wave From it All- Grayton Beach Gulf Front
Welcome to this spectacular gulf front home with breathtaking views, making this an unforgettable vacation location! Included with this THIRDHOME are two complimentary beach sets (four chairs and two umbrellas) set up daily for a guaranteed spot on the beach, six bicycles . Please enquire for information on reserving more beach sets.
This incredible 6 bedroom, 4 full & 2 half bath beach house, in Grayton Beach, is sure to delight. With its massive rooms and phenomenal ocean views, this will be your perfect vacation retreat.
The fourth floor of this amazing beach house is where you will find the magnificent great room, with its high ceilings, rich flooring, stunning furnishings and fabulous ocean views!
You will also be able to enjoy meals from the home’s fantastic kitchen. There, you will experience the high end appliances, granite counter tops, stunning cabinetry and the gigantic island. This kitchen has all of the items needed to prepare that fabulous meal!
The massive living room, well-appointed dining room and remarkable kitchen are comprised of an open floor plan for everyone to enjoy after a fun-filled day at the beach. What a perfect end to a perfect day!
On the first floor, you will find a sensational private pool with access to the ocean! There is also a pool room and a half bathroom just outside of this area.
The second floor accommodates a bedroom with a queen bed, a connecting Jack N Jill bathroom with a single vanity and a tub and shower combination. The Jack N Jill bathroom also connects to the bunk room that is comprised of two bunks, one with a twin and full bed and one with two twin beds. This comes complete with a flat screen television and a Play Station 3, making it great for all of the kids!
The third floor of this incredible beach house boasts another master bedroom with a king bed that has a connecting bathroom with double vanities, a separate tub and a glass shower and there are also two King bedrooms that share a single vanity bathroom with a tub and shower combination on this floor.
The first master king bedroom, with its comfortable furnishings and on suite master bath, which includes double vanities, a rain-head shower and a soaking tub, complete the fourth floor.
All five of the other bedrooms have a flat screen television, a DVD player and phenomenal gulf views!
Start your mornings off by relaxing with a cup of coffee on one of the alluring decks to capture that eye-catching view and spend your evenings in front of the private pool while listening to the waves. This house has an abundance of outdoor space, which truly is a great gathering spot for everyone to spend time together, making a memorable vacation!
This incredible Grayton Beach home is simply stunning and gives you the serenity you have been craving and it is all here at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4200 square feet, 391 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
1 hour by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
SERVICE MANAGEMENT FEE APPLIES FOR ALL STAYS
There is a concierge fee of $420 week. This includes the following amenities:
Beach chair set up -put out daily on the beach for you (4 chairs plus 2 umbrella's ) during season (normally Memorial Day thru September)
Bikes - 6 rental bikes on property
Also available for an additional fee is a private chef, beach bonfires which can be arranged.
Additionally, there is a Private Pool and If guests want it to be heated (winter/cooler months), there is a fee of $245 per week that the management company charges.
Activities of Interest
- Seaside offers quaint boutiques for shopping. You may also enjoy heading over to nearby Destin for the outlet mall
- Enjoy a wide variety of outdoor activities including: beach access, swimming, paddle boarding and kayaking (Gulf & Lake) and surfing!
- Go hiking on natural forest trails - Creek Trail offers 4 miles of hiking and biking enjoyment. Easily accessible, one can meander through the trails and enjoy the beauty of South Walton’s natural resources
- See an exhibit at the Bayou Arts Center featuring seasonal shows and workshops with a variety of talented artists
- Head over to the WaterColor Coastal Farmers’ Market. They are open every Sunday and offer 30 vendors featuring the bounty of the area. You can purchase farm fresh eggs, produce and dairy. There are also great selections of beef, chicken and pork
- Visit St. Francis Winery and Vineyards for 5 star dining with great wine pairings
Places of Interest
- The Great Southern Café is a dining venture you will not want to pass! They serve up Southern specialties with a twist using local food for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- City of Seaside- shopping and restaurants
- Watercolor Beach and Seaside Beach- both gorgeous with turquoise water and clean white sand
- Bud & Alley's Waterfront Restaurant is a great place for Southern fare. Established in 1987, you will love their devotion to farm- and sea-to-table dining
- Shark's Tooth Golf Club offers a magnificant wooded backdrop. Situated on Flordia's largest coastal dune lake, you will enjoy this beautiful club in the midst of preserved wetlands
- The Rep Theatre- Northwest Florida's premier professional theatre company
A Wave from It All is a great family and gathering of friends vacation home. Four story with 6 bedrooms and plenty of space overlooking Grayton Beach. Amazing sunsets every evening! We loved our stay and the hosts, Beth and Mike, were great with local recommendations. Would love to go back!”