Welcome to Ridgepoint #124!
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath, spacious condo is located mid-mountain, a 4 minute walk from Silver Lake Village in Deer Valley Resort. This residence offers ski-out access, making an amazing day on the hill that much more convenient.
Enjoy the winter scenery in your private hot tub or snuggled inside by the wood burning fireplace. During the summer, have fun at the complex's pool and tennis court, just steps away from the residence.
The Signature Collection's complimentary in-town transportation, provided by Cadillac, is offered during the ski season.
Park City's main street is a must-visit with lots to see and do within Utah's premier ski villages. Fabulous restaurants abound, shopping is endless and the area skiing is truly world-class.
Of course, Winter is the busy high season. Snow is usually from late November through mid-April. Summer time brings visitors for hiking and mountain biking among the nearby peaks. June to August, temperatures average in the 80s ; nights can be chilly in the 50s to 60s..
Bedding: King, King, Two Twin Bunks
Additional Amenities include:
Front desk & concierge available
Ski Apparel Storage
Heated master bath floor
Complimentary in-town transportation, provided by Cadillac
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2184 square feet, 203 square meters
King, King, and Other
6 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport
45 minutes by car from the airport
Outdoor pool, tennis courts, surrounding mountains
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
**Visiting 3RD HOME members pay a weekly fee of $215 which covers available amenities and services.
Optional Additional Amenities:
Daily Housekeeping Services - $39.50 per hour per day
Baby Equipment Rental - Prices vary by product, please inquire
In Room Grocery Delivery Service - priced by purchases
Airport Transportation - priced by number of seats
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Utah Olympic Park – Enjoy a range of activities, such as, zip line, climb, hike, slide, bobsled, as well as learning about the Park’s unique Olympic heritage.
- Jordanelle State Park and reservoir
- Deer Valley Resort Summer outdoor concert amphitheater
- Deer Valley Resort summer mountain biking, hiking and scenic rides
Places of Interest
- Deer Valley Ski Resort
- Park City Museum – displays old mines and original ski lifts
- Historic Park City Main Street
- Many great restaurants throughout the area
- Tanger Outlet Mall
- Lots of shopping around the area - antiques, collectibles and much, much more.