Chalet Amaroo Ski in/Ski out
Les Diablerets, Switzerland
Perched on the mountain side with an unbelievable view of the massif and the Glacier at 3000m, yet only a 7 minute walk into the village centre, Chalet Amaroo is a new-build chalet in the postcard perfect village of Les Diablerets.
The piste, only 100 metres away, provides ski-in, ski-out access to the incredibly varied slopes of the area. The domain has 270km of pistes, ranging from family slopes at Isenau, to the year long skiing on the glacier, to the off-piste and black runs for experienced skiers.
The chalet has all the style of the old era, with the convenience and comfort of today. Underfloor heating, as well as a fireplace, will keep you toasty in the winter season. The three private balconies and huge terrace are fantastic for soaking up the sun in summer or on warmer winter days.
The area has so much to offer, not limited just to winter sports. Summer activities such as hiking, biking, canyoning, and para-penting are all available.
In short, we love it, and just can't get enough of the place!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
1hr 30m by car. 2 hours by train.
Les Diablerets Mountain Range and Glacier.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The area caters for all mountain winter and summer pursuits
- Cycling enthusiasts will love this spot as there are many mountain and road trails to suit all abilities.
Places of Interest
- Glacier 3000 - The glacier area is surprisingly diverse and guarantees a wide selection of sports activities for all those who want to really enjoy themselves in the snow.
- Diablerets is well set up for summer activities too with a popular swimming pool and some well-,maintained clay tennis courts
- La Grange - is a must if you have a penchant for Italian food!