Randles Hotel (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
Ideally located a mere 5 minutes walk from the town centre, the Randles Luxury Hotel Killarney is an ideal base for all.
The hotel is situated on the main Muckross Road, Killarney’s golden mile. This location provides for superb mountain views and easy access to all the main tourist attractions in Kerry.
Nestled among the Lakes and Mountains, Killarney itself is a haven for all the good things in life. Surrounded by some of the worlds leading championship golf courses, it is a golfer’s paradise.
Along with marble bathrooms, the spacious, individually designed guest rooms each include free Wi-Fi, tea/coffee trays, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a CD player. Some of the rooms offer partial mountain views.
There is a 20 yards (65-foot) pool, steam room and sauna for guests to relax in, and the Zen Day Spa offers luxurious treatments using Flourish Organic range. Killarney Racecourse and the INEC Conference Centre are both one mile away.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Cork Airport - ORK
1 hour and 17 minutes by car
Panoramic views of the Kerry mountains
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- There is abundant lake and river fishing and for the outdoor enthusiast there are miles of trails for walking, horse-riding or biking.
- For the shopper or Bon Viveur the charming town of Killarney offers many distractions. With a choice of Art Galleries, Traditional Craftshops, Elegant Boutiques, Award Winning Restaurants, Lively Pubs and regular events there is plenty to experience.
- Make your own way or join one of the many guided experiences. If you are feeling up to the challenge why not take on Ireland's highest peak Carrauntoohil (1038m)
Places of Interest
- Killarney National Park & Gardens - Horse Drawn Carraige, Lake Cruise, Bicycle, Kayak or on foot. The ways to see this magical park located close to our hotel are endless. Be sure to visit Muckross House, Ross Castle and Torc Waterfall.
- Take a trip on the Ring Of Kerry to see some famous Irish highlights. We can arrange a coach tour for you or hire a car for the day.
- Ireland's National Events Centre (INEC) - located less than 1km from the hotel it plays host to national and international shows, performers, comedians, musical, sporting events and much more.