This stunning six bedroom villa set in the upscale 'El Rosario' urbanization here in Spain! This place is a great oasis for guests to come enjoy! This home has well appointed furnishings, air conditioning and a gorgeous outdoor pool! All of the bedrooms have plush, luxury bed for guests to relax!
This home has amazing mountain and sea views, minutes from beaches, inc. famous Nikki beach, restaurants, and shopping. Villa Hollywood is close to the Marbella coast which enjoy plenty of long sandy beaches for swimming, kite surfing, diving, and fabulous restaurants of every descriptions!
The climate is pleasant most of the year with blue skies and very few grey days. July and August are hot and then the house is air conditioned. From October the nights are cooler and you will need to use our luxury duvets and maybe light a log fire. November to February is perfect golfing, sightseeing or horse riding weather, May is stunning for the wild flowers, and eating lunch outside is possible most days of the year - even Christmas Day!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
The gorgeous views are of golf, sea, mountains!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- La Sala Restaurant Bar and Grill in Puerto Banús offers a supreme dining and social experience day and night.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
Places of Interest
- Nikki Beach
- Marbella City Center
- For golf lovers, Marbella is the place! The offer is immensely wide: La Quinta Golf Club, Magna Marbella Golf and Los Naranjos Golf Club to name a few.
Great house, fantastic views across mountains
My friends and I had a great week, huge living area and very nice outside space were ideal for chilling out after playing golf. It's quite a long and hilly walk down to the restaurants at El Rosario (Mammas Bakery is great!!), so you would need a car if you weren't reasonably fit. One of the bedrooms is pretty dark and basic so would be best suited to kids - the rest were great.”