Paris Le Marais - Picasso Museum
This exceptional apartment is located in the heart of Paris in the Marais district, with its great historic heritage and marked medieval feel. It is only minutes away from the famous sites of this fantastic city such as Musée Picasso, Centre Pompidou, Notre Dame de Paris, Chatelet and more.
Set in an historic environment, the property is on the ground floor but has two additional levels below ground featuring a total of 3 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms, a large living room, a modern fully-equipped kitchen and a pleasant terrace and courtyard.
The apartment is structured as follows:
On the ground floor there is a spacious and welcoming living room opening onto a private, leafy terrace, a large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a second bedroom (without windows) also with ensuite bathroom.
On the basement level there is a modern fully-equipped kitchen with cocktail bar and all the essentials to prepare meals.
Though an internal staircase guests will access a second basement level to find a beautiful theater room with a giant screen, a projector, 7 cinema seats as well as a third bedroom (no windows) and a large bathroom/utility room.
A great pad to explore this wonderful city!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1400 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
1 hour by car
The unmistakable buildings of the Marais
Activities of Interest
- Bienvenue to the City of Light! Visit the Tour Eiffel, Notre-Dame, stroll around the Champs-Elysses, enjoy the views of from the Sacre-Coeur and experience the nightlife in Montmartre.
- Wander through the gorgeous Jardin du Luxembourg.
- Admire the beautiful Grand Palais and Mini Palais.
Places of Interest
- Visit the enchanting Trocadero gardens offering stunning views of the Eiffel Tower dominating the capital.
- Take a boat ride on the Seine River and enjoy the unforgettable sight of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Orsay museum and much more.
- Enjoy wonderful Opera or Ballet at the famous Théâtre des Champs-Élysées.
Excellent location in Paris.
Loved this apartment. Perfect for our group of six. Downsides: 1-No closet in third (downstairs) bedroom. 2-Only one shared toilet in upstairs. No electricity in that space. 3-Outside space is very small. No water in common area fountains. Dan Launspach August 2017”
You May Also be Interested In
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet