Enriquez Vineyard Cottage - Napa/Sonoma Area
Enriquez Vineyard Cottage
Located minutes from downtown Healdsburg, in the heart of the Russian River Valley Wine Country, is our completely renovated romantic vineyard cottage, which used to be the milk barn in its past life. With no physical neighbors, this quintessential home is completely engulfed by beautiful vineyard views. The only sign of it's history & past is the rustic exterior. Upon entering, you'll be transformed into modern luxury. It's perfect for girls weekend away or a relaxing romantic getaway.
Enter the home to a lovely sitting and entertainment area, complete with hardwood floors, beautiful furnishings, simple and chic decor, and a large flat screen TV. The dining room is tiled and houses a sleek wooden table that seats 6. The kitchen features real wood cabinets, granite countertops, dishwasher, electric range, refrigerator, and Keurig stocked with K cups. The pantry has shelves for storage and a microwave. Both bedrooms have a queen bed and spacious closet with bathrobes for your use.
Wineries, breweries, hiking, top restaurants, and shopping are all at your fingertips! There are also beautiful trails to bike if you'd like to bring bicycles with you.
Due to being in the country, we have limited cell reception. There are random spots on the property that get service, please inquire directly if you need to know where those spots are, otherwise, we have unrestricted wifi available. Think of this as your perfect opportunity to disconnect and enjoy complete relaxation!
There is no cable, but we do have a Blueray DVD player with smart apps, Netflix, etc for your enjoyment!
We know multiple personal chefs. For breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks please mention your interest at time of reservation. We can also provide information on local activities, restaurants, and sites to visit. VIP wine tasting, designated drivers, and private chefs upon request at additional cost. Your stay includes a complimentary tasting of Enriquez wines by appointment only. We also offer in-house wine tour drivers and vehicles. Please inquire directly for vehicles available and rates.
Our beautiful estate vineyard is located in Forestville, California, in the heart of the Russian River Valley. It is 8.5 acres with 4.5 acres planted to Russian River Pinot Noir. Current clones are 667, 777, Pisoni, 882 and Pommard 5. Soil is Laniger Loam. Average slope is 5% located 88.76 ft above sea level. We have no physical neighbors allowing us to enjoy endless vineyard views. Over the years the property has been a dairy farm, private 8-hole golf course, and then became a vineyard in 2007.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1100 square feet
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
Sonoma County Airport
Endless Russian River Valley vineyard views
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Browse the shops of the Forestville and sip organic coffee at Sunshine Organic Coffee Roasters and Espresso Bar
- Visit Kozlowski Farms for specialty jams and jellies, gourmet foods, natural fruit spreads, etc.
- On Tuesdays, check out the Forestville Farmers Market to sample local seasonal produce and pick up some craft items and gifts to take home
- Canoe or kayak down the Russian River
- Bike the 5.57 mile West County Trail, which is flat and paved and passes through vineyards, orchards, and farmland
- Spend an afternoon wine-tasting
- Take a picnic to one of the 3 regional parks along the river: Sunset Beach, Mom's Beach, and Steelhead Beach
Places of Interest
- Russian River Valley
- Armstrong Woods
- Ragle Ranch Regional Park
- Windsor Golf Club
- Sonoma Valley
- Armstrong Redwoods State Park
- Chansler Ranch- enjoy horseback riding, fishing, kayaking, etc.
- Curtain Call Theater at the Russian River
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet