Tahoe Nevada Log Home
Tahoe Nevada Log Home
This gorgeous home has a 180 degree unobstructed views across Carson Valley from the living room and wrap around deck!
Minutes from Ski Resorts, Lake Tahoe, or the nightlife of South Lake Tahoe and Carson City/Reno. Fall asleep listening to the small creek which runs through the property. Almost two acres with dedicated openspace all around. Koi pond with beautiful water lilys in summer.
This three bedrooms, four bath large main floor master with huge en suite, two bedrooms down stairs (1 en suite) and a hide-a-bed couch. There is also an open loft for guests! All around are classic Western art and artifacts giving this home so much charm!
The highlight of the home is the gourmet chef's kitchen! It has dual ovens, sub zero refrigerator and freezer, 10 burners, wok, warming ovens and microwave. Also, there is a dinning room table big enough for large family dining.
The two car garage offers covered parking, as well as at the front door!
Close by is Tahoe South, where you’ll find Lake Tahoe, the largest alpine Lake in North America; deep and wide, bluer than blue and surrounded by the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains. It’s an alpine paradise, for sure. South Lake Tahoe, offers that spectacular scenery up with a gigantic helping of things to do year-round, including water sports and winter sports, bike trails and blackjack, family fun and nightlife, all with a unique, Tahoe spin.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3400 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Sierra Mountains and Carson Valley wetlands!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Rafting on Truckee River
- Hiking Lake Tahoe Rim Trail and others
- Jet Ski and Boating on Lake Tahoe
- Golfing (9 courses within 40 minutes)
- Fishing Carson River and Lake Tahoe
- Downhill and Cross County Skiing, sledding, snow mobiling, show shoeing
- 4X4 trials. Close to the famous Rubicon Trail and many others
- ATV including Sand Mountain
- Museums in Carson City
- Wildlife viewing (Wild horses, burros, deer, bear, etc)
- Headliner Concerts Year-round
Places of Interest
- Lake Tahoe
- Genoa NV, Oldest settlement in Nevada
- Carson City, Capital of Nevada
- Reno NV Casinos and Shows
- Sierra Snow Skiing
- Numberous Antique Stores
- Virgina City, NV old mining town
- Natural Hot Springs withing 3 miles
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer