Luxury Penthouse at Cortijo del Mar
Set close to the beach and golf between Marbella and Estepona, Cortijo del Mar Resort features luxurious holiday apartments and Townhouses with attractive Mediterranean architecture, surrounded by charming gardens and amenities.
At the heart of this private resort is a large lagoon-style swimming pool surrounded by manicured lawns. The cabana bar and terrace alongside, offers waiter service as you relax in the sun and enjoy a refreshment or light meal.
The properties all feature high-end contemporary décor and fixtures, including air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, bathrooms with hydro massage bath or shower and fully equipped modern kitchens with quality appliances (including washing machine, dishwasher and coffee-maker).
Set on two levels, the luxurious penthouses offer space and privacy combined with 5* services. The lower level consists of a spacious lounge and dining room with direct access to a large terrace. Also on this floor are two double bedrooms with their own stylish bathrooms and a modern fully equipped kitchen with utility room.
The penthouse floor is given over entirely to a private bedroom suite with dressing room and luxurious bathroom, as well as a very private terrace area, completing a total interior space of 132m2 and 58m2 of terraces.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1750 square feet, 163 square meters
King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
30 min by car
Great views over the surrounding mountainous landscape
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, hiking, snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this location.
- Just a 15 minutes drive from Marbella where you can enjoy its shopping, restaurants and night-life.
- For golf lovers, Villa Colina has a great location for all the best golf courses.
Places of Interest
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separates the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Only two hours away, discover one of the greatest treasure of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife (10 minutes).
Costa del Sol
We had an enjoyable stay however a few suggestions and comments . We would not agree that the property is a Luxury Penthouse , it is not actually a penthouse in the true sense , it’s a top floor duplex and the fit out is basic .Firstly very little engagement by owner with us before trip , just a couple of one liners. No information in the accommodation , like a guest book or welcome pack or any local information . While housekeeping was not provided, there was no additional towels or bed linen and the number of cups etc was not adequate and we had to buy additional cups. A strong odor of sewage was present in the lower bathrooms and cable TV went down and when it returned not all channels were available . The facilities on the complex were also minimal with no restaurants or bar except for pool side offering . We have stayed in many 3rd home properties and this is probably the most basic we have experienced . Enjoyable but could have been so much better with a little TLC towards us and the property ”