Stonehurst Place (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Set in an art-filled 19th century mansion in Midtown, a historic Atlanta neighborhood and bustling business district, award-winning Stonehurst Place is a traveler's dream. This luxurious property has been featured in the Condé Nast Traveler in the "14 Best Hotels in Atlanta" article.
This luxury Atlanta bed and breakfast is a unique combination of impeccable preservation and modern amenities. Beautiful original details are combined with up-to-date features such as luxurious bathrooms and contemporary furnishings.
The six rooms and suites have a modern and chic flair, balanced by elegant decoration and walls filled with museum quality art from the interior designer owner's personal collection unassumingly placed throughout the home.
Stonehurst Place offers landscaped gardens, a dramatic front parlor with grand piano, and the relaxing Sleeping Porch - each a setting to soothe the soul.
Generous amenities include free Wi-Fi Internet access, points credit in the Stash Hotel Rewards loyalty program, iPod docking stations and flat screen TVs, gourmet breakfast and homemade refreshments, eco-friendly bath products, as well as superior beds and linens.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
35 minutes by car
The historic neighborhood of Midtown.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Stonehurst Place is located near Piedmont Park, Fox Theatre, High Museum of Art, World Congress Center, AmericasMart, Georgia Aquarium and the Georgia Dome.
- MARTA, Atlanta's public transportation system, is a four-block walk from the inn.
- Piedmont Park is Atlanta's Central Park, or at least a mini version of it. Among all the skyscrapers in the Midtown area, this is a beautiful piece of green.
- The Centennial Olympic Park will bring out the child in you, especially in the summer when the fountains are running. The park offers spectacular views of the downtown skyline, and makes for a scenic spot as a mid-afternoon reprieve.
- Located in Grant Park, Zoo Atlanta has become well-known for its natural habitats and its various breeding successes. It is home to endangered animals such as rhinos, orangutans, gorillas and elephants.
- Located along Ponce near the Carter Center, the Fernbank Museum of Natural History is an interactive museum that will appeal to people of all ages. Permanent exhibits include dinosaur fossils and massive skeletons.
- Explore the history of Coca-Cola in the 60,000+ square foot exhibit. You'll find the world's largest permanent display of Coke memorabilia, a tasting room and a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process.
Stonehurst Place was the perfect choice for our recent getaway to Atlanta. Conveniently located in MidTown, we walked to the Aquarium, Beltline, Cycloroma, Botanical Garden & Museums. Taking a stroll to amazing restaurants was so nice. Our hosts John & Grace were wonderful, so gracious & informative. Grace's breakfasts were fabulous. The house is very well appointed, fireplaces greated us on our arrival. We stayed in the Eaves room & loved the leaded glass windows, that looked out over the historic neighborhood. ”
Love this little Gem
This location in Midtown is perfect to see and do the best of Atlanta. The home was built in the late 1800's and has been completely restored. The couple who run the home, John and Grace do an amazing job of offering five star level service. Grace is a fantastic chef and cooks an out- of- this- world breakfast every morning. You can easily walk to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens which I would highly recommend. Look forward to returning soon! ”
Location Location Location
Everything about our stay was extraoridnary. John and Grace (hosts) were absolutely fantastic. Don't miss out on this one if you're in the southeast. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo