Little Lodge at "The Island" Bay
Little Lodge at “The Island” Bay
Stunning views of Glacier Park and Whitefish Mountain Resort await you every morning at this charming, lakeside lodge. With three bedrooms and nestled on 2600 square feet, this charming home gives off a cozy welcoming vibe that will keep you coming back for more!
The wooden paneling and pastoral décor contribute to the rustic nature that characterizes the entirety of the home. The vaulted ceilings and open floor plan allow natural light to stream in through the large glass windows and doors and bring the mountainous landscape inside. Well-worn and soft leather couches sit in the main living space, surrounding a lovely antique fireplace. From here, the room stretches across to the exquisite kitchen and dining area. The kitchen offers ample room and is well stocked with state-of-the-art appliances and cutlery for all your cooking needs! A lovely breakfast bar sits facing the kitchen, and makes a terrific spot to enjoy your breakfast. Or, for a more formal meal, gather around the elegant, wooden dining table.
Upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms that positively exude a sort of refined, pastoral luxury with their wooden frames and lavish, patterned bedding. Two of the bedrooms offer expansive king-sized beds, with access to spacious bathrooms, both containing pristinely tiled, large showers. The kids will love the last bedroom – four twin beds offer the opportunity for the slumber party of a lifetime!
Heading down to the basement, you’ll find an immense game room for all your entertainment needs. At this home, you’ll want to spend every moment possible outside, but if the weather doesn’t permit, hold a family tournament and see who emerges as the Ping-Pong champion! A small kitchenette with a mini-fridge is in the corner, so grab a cold one, sink into the delightfully comfortable couches and enjoy casual conversation with your loved ones.
While the interior furnishings and fixtures offer unsurpassed luxury, the outdoor living spaces are the true selling point of this Montana gem. Not one, but two incredible decks offer sensational vistas of the glassy waters of Whitefish Lake. Lounge the day away up here, or better yet head down to your own personal dock, where you can bask in the warmth of the sun or splash in the refreshing water. As the evening air cools down, enjoy a lakeside fire on the water’s edge patio. Or, head up to the deck and enjoy the bliss that comes with a hot tub soak after a long, summer day at the lake.
Although it’ll be difficult to leave the waterfront, make sure you venture out into the divine natural wonders that surround you. No one should leave Montana without taking a scenic hike through Glacier Park or ripping fresh powder at Whitefish Mountain Resort. The possibilities are endless, and the untamed wilderness of Montana is waiting for you to discover it!
This Montana waterfront log home will have you planning your next trip as soon as you leave! Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, and enjoy a week in complete serenity.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Glacier Park International Airport - FCA
25 minutes by car
Whitefish Mountain Resort and Great Northern Mountain of Glacier Park
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Whitefish Lake Golf Club - Enjoying stunning vistas of Whitefish Mountain while playing on 36 holes of championship golf!
- Rock Climb Montana - Climbers of all ages and abilities will have a blast scaling mountains with experienced guides!
- State of Mind Fishing Charters - This fishing charter company will offer you the trip of lifetime! Chartered by the best guides in the area, you'll be sure to catch a big one!
- Mountain Biking at Whitefish Resort - The Whitefish Bike Park encompasses more than 30 miles of trails through spectacular scenery!
- Great Northern Brewing Company - Offering tours, this craft brewery creates some of the some of the world's finest lagers and ales!
Places of Interest
- Glacier Park - With stunning nature and grizzlies abounding, this park's views, wildlife, and history are not to be missed!
- Whitefish Mountain Resort - Explore more than 30 miles of exhilarating outdoor adventures, from zip-lining in the summer to skiing in the winter!
- Going-to-the-Sun Road - A highlight of Glacier Park! During your drive you'll see impressive glaciers, vast valleys, cascading waterfalls, and towering mountains.
- Tupelo Grille - This eatery serves up New Orleans-style dishes, such as gumbo and jambalaya, in a delightful atmosphere. Make sure you try their elk meatballs!
- Cafe Kandahar - This cafe has distinguished itself as the premier dining destination in Northwest Montana. Make sure you stay after dinner to enjoy the Snug Bar, a wonderful, local pub!
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo