Terrace House - Amazing Penthouse in Central Milan
This fabulous penthouse is located right in the heart of Milan in the luxury Fifty House hotel within walking distance of the Duomo, La Scala and the other famous sights of this beautiful and at times underrated city in the north of the country, considered the economic and financial capital of Italy.
With its very generous spaces, the total floors space is in excess of 150 square meters, the exclusive furnishings and stylish environments, the prestigious Terrace House is a pearl of beauty and charm.
The spacious, elegantly-furnished living room and the 2 modern queen-size bedrooms overlook a large and comfortable terrace-solarium of 110 square meters, ideal for a relaxing aperitivo or al fresco dining with friends.
This property is the perfect base for exploring this modern, trendy city in complete style and relaxation.
Condo with 7 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2900 square feet, 270 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Milan Linate or Malpensa
20 or 40 minutes by car rispectively
Stunning views over central Milan and its landmarks such as the Duomo, the Castello Sforzesco and the Pirellone.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
As part of a luxury hotel complex the property comes with breakfast, daily house-keeping, 24h concierge service and security, all for a charge of $150 per day.
Activities of Interest
- Why not enjoy a night of classical music or Opera performance at the world's most famous opera house, the opulent Teatro alla Scala.
- The art lovers must visit the 2 famous art galleries in Milan, the Pinacoteca di Brera and the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana housing some of the world's best examples of classical art such as Dead Christ by Mantegna, and Supper At Emmaus by Caravaggio.
Places of Interest
- Visit the main sights of Milan such as the beautiful gothic cathedral, Il Duomo, the Castello Sforzesco, heritage of the powerful Sforza family who ruled the city in the 15th Century, the famous Opera house Teatro alla Scala to name but a few.
- Visit the trendy, buzzing area of Navigli (canals system) with plenty of bars and restaurant, ideal spot for nice Aperitivo served with the most amazing variety of grea food.
- Don't miss Leonardo's famous painting "The Last Supper" housed in the church of Santa Marua delle Grazie, undoubthdely Milan's best artistic attraction.
Jeri and MichaelAugust 2017
Beautiful Penthouse and private garden in luxury hotel. This is the place to stay in Milan. I would give it six stars if I could. The penthouse was very well appointed, the hotel staff was awesome and a great breakfast is included every day. Thank you Andrea.”