Stay like royalty at this two bedroom, two bathroom suite. 1200 square feet of unparalleled views of the ocean, beaches, and lava flows!
Elegantly decorated two bedroom suite offers a king-sized bed in the master bedroom and double beds in the guest room.
The master bath includes a free-standing shower and separate soaking tub, while the guest bath includes standard shower.
Enjoy the convenience of a fully-equipped kitchen and the spaciousness of separate living and dining areas. The suite also features an in-unit washer and dryer, cable TV, DVD player, radio with CD player and a private balcony.
Play the championship golf courses and experience the unrivaled quality of golf offered in a captivating setting. Designed by the renowned Robert Trent Jones, Jr, Tee off on emerald green fairways under the sway of dancing palm trees to the sound of crashing Pacific waves. Winding its way along historic lava flows! The oceanfront courses attract players from all over the world seeking adventure, beauty and a thoroughly rewarding golfing experience.
For your convenience, the Hilton resort encourages you to use their excellent concierge services, valet service, pro shop, as well as the pre-arrival grocery option.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and 2x Full
4 guests maximum
25 minutes by car
Unparalled lush ocean views
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Black Sand Beach - Visit the coast line at this destination beach!
- The Shops at Mauna Lani - Enjoy shopping, dining, as well as beach rentals!
- Anaehoomalu Bay - Take in an afternoon of windsurfing, snorkeling, and diving.
Places of Interest
- Buddha Point - Enjoy a spectacular dinner set beneath the stars, amongst laters and tiki tourches with waves breaking against the lava below!
- Kohala Spa - Experience the ultimate in relaxation, rejuvenation and rediscovery, at the luxurious 25,000-square-foot spa.
- Waikoloa Village - Discover an eclectic array of shops, boutiques, and galleries throughout the Village.