Unique Pebble Beach Home
Unique Pebble Beach Home
The Whitsunday Islands are a group of 74 islands that lie off the coast of Queensland, Australia, and form part of the Great Barrier Reef. The islands are one of the most popular Australian tourist destinations.
With its superb location in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, renowned restaurants, wide range of accommodation, and wide variety of activities, Hamilton Island is the ultimate tropical getaway and the most developed and populated Whitsunday island.
The Whitsundays, and the Great Barrier Reef, are one of the most pristine dive destinations in the world - with spectacular coral formations, hundreds of species of fish, turtles, manta rays, and even visiting dolphins and whales.
This stunning three-bedroom, three-bathroom house is one of the most unique and beautiful properties on Hamilton island; with it's own private pebble beach and uninterrupted ocean views, the property is exceptional.
Nestled on the stunning Melaluca drive, this home is like a luxury treehouse, separated into three private bedroom cabanas and a massive living area. The open great room brings indoor/outdoor living to a new level, with wall-to-wall windows offering ocean views for as far as the eye can see.
You will love spending time in the fabulous kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a massive eat-in peninsula. When it's time to eat, gather around the spacious dining room table or feast outside while enjoying the cool ocean breeze and stunning scenery.
The three bedrooms, all featuring king-sized beds and spa-like bathrooms, are linked through outdoor walkways, making this home even more impressive. Guests rarely have to leave the property to unwind and enjoy their holiday.
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Hamilton Island Airport
10 minutes drive
Amazing ocean views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef - Whether you want to sail, snorkel, dive or even tour by helicopter, Hamilton Island is the perfect base from which to explore this natural wonder.
- Sail the Whitsundays - Take one of our tours around the beautiful Whitsunday Islands, and visit the world-famous Whitehaven Beach.
- If you’re feeling active, you can take advantage of the island’s complimentary catamarans, kayaks, paddleboards, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment.
- Play a round of golf. Hamilton Island Golf Course is on the neighbouring Dent Island, a 5 minute ferry trip away.
Places of Interest
- Sample fresh, regional produce, or relax with a drink in hand, at Hamilton Island’s many renowned restaurants and bars.
- The Hangover - located off Airlie Beach, is a wall dive with exciting terrain and large marine life including giant trevally, barramundi, cod and mackeral.
- Hardy Reef - Dive amongst batfish, titan triggers and angelfish at Hardy Reef, home to popular feeding spot and day-trip haven
- Bait Reef - home to the spectacular Mantra Ray Drop Off, where shallow underwater cliffs lead to a huge 75metre plunging wall, covered with gorgonians, soft corals, sponges and sea whips
- Luncheon Bay - a lovely dive site where you can explore bommies, caves and crevasses in depths to 20 metres
- Hook Island - Nestled in the archipelago, close to Hayman Island, Hook Island is revered by divers who travel to descend down to dive sites like The Pinnacles; where the coral and sea life is often compared to Outer Great Barrier Reef sites
- Townsville’s Museum of Underwater Art - Sculptor Jason deCaires Taylor has created underwater art installations that preserve the region’s local history and stories – and its set to attract divers from all over the globe.
It is hard to put into words how amazing a week on Hamilton Island and more specifically staying at the Unique Pebble Beach home was. From snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef, to a sunset cruise around the Whitsunday's, to enjoying a cup of coffee enjoying the perfect view from your very own deck...amazing! A huge thank you to the Mayo's for opening their gorgeous home to us. Hope to return sometime in the future!”