Unique Pebble Beach Home
The Whitsunday Islands are a group of 74 islands that lie off the coast of Queensland, Australia and form part of the Great Barrier Reef. The islands are one of the most popular Australian tourist destinations.
With its superb location in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, renowned restaurants, wide range of accommodation and huge selection of activities, Hamilton Island is the ultimate tropical getaway and the most developed and populated Whitsunday island.
This stunning house is one of the most unique and beautiful properties on Hamilton island; with it's own private pebble beach and un-interrupted ocean views, the property is truly special.
Nestled on the stunning Melaluca drive, this home is like a luxury tree house; separated into 3 private bedroom cabanas and a huge living area.
The bedrooms are linked through outdoor walk ways which makes this home even more amazing. Guests rarely have to leave the property to relax unwind and enjoy their holiday.
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Hamilton Island Airport
10 minutes drive
Amazing ocean views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef - Whether you want to sail, snorkel, dive or even tour by helicopter, Hamilton Island is the perfect base from which to explore this natural wonder.
- Sail the Whitsundays - Take one of our tours around the beautiful Whitsunday Islands, and visit the world-famous Whitehaven Beach.
- If you’re feeling active, you can take advantage of the island’s complimentary catamarans, kayaks, paddleboards, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment.
- Play a round of golf. Hamilton Island Golf Course is on the neighbouring Dent Island, a 5 minute ferry trip away.
Places of Interest
- Sample fresh, regional produce, or relax with a drink in hand, at Hamilton Island’s many renowned restaurants and bars.
It is hard to put into words how amazing a week on Hamilton Island and more specifically staying at the Unique Pebble Beach home was. From snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef, to a sunset cruise around the Whitsunday's, to enjoying a cup of coffee enjoying the perfect view from your very own deck...amazing! A huge thank you to the Mayo's for opening their gorgeous home to us. Hope to return sometime in the future!”