Recently remodeled, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,230 sq. ft. residence has been updated with extra living space and ceiling fans for natural ventilation. All Vista homes are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, a washer and dryer, and a high speed internet connection.
This apartment features solid construction workmanship and attractive design details, such as vaulted ceilings and broad windows fashioned with wood-paneled sliding doors. A large private lanai with both living room and master bedroom entry offers comfortable lounge seating and patio dining sets. The spacious, open-living layout, fully equipped kitchen, and separate dining area provides a practical setting for carefree vacation living.
You will have a designated parking stall in addition to the numerous visitor parking slots throughout the property. Each building contains an elevator.
The Vista Waikoloa condominium resort is located in the hub of the Kohala Coast’s Waikoloa Beach Resort. The property covers nearly 9 acres in a serene tropical setting. Adjacent to the property lies the renowned Waikoloa Beach Golf Course. Ten minutes away by foot the white-sand beach at Anaehoomalu Bay, or A-Bay, allows visitors the chance to sunbathe, snorkel, take a ling cruise, or watch a gleaming sunset. Two outdoor shopping malls, the Kings’ Shops and Queens’ Marketplace, are accessible within a comfortable walk.
The Vista's recreation center has a swimming pool large enough to appeal to the fitness lap swimmer, two whirlpools, changing rooms and plenty of space for just relaxing and getting a golden tan in the privacy of the Vista Waikoloa complex. This finely maintained property includes open lawns, courtyards with thriving plants, and numerous mature trees such as banyans and royal poincianas. The Vista has a welcoming community of owners and repeat visitors who often sponsor events or hold gatherings at the complex.
The Vista Waikoloa is central to all the activities the resort has to offer, including several beach-access trails situated within 10 minutes of the complex. Two prominent hotels, the Hilton Waikoloa Village and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott, are in close proximity for access to fine dining options, exciting luaus, and various events and activities. Golfers will find the Kings’ Golf Club pro shop, where they may register to play at either the Kings’ or the Beach Course, within a 5-minute drive. Shoppers will enjoy a good variety of gift, apparel, jewelry, art, and major retail stores, as well as a gourmet market, located within approximately two blocks along scenic Waikoloa Beach Drive. In addition, visitors may enjoy a variety of nearby trails and historical sites worth exploring.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1230 square feet, 115 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
Gorgeous views of tropical landscaping
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Play a round at Kings’ Course Golf-- The Kings’ Course is a par 72, 7,074-yard championship course with a Scottish-links layout
- Hike the Ala Khaki Trail, which traverses the Hawaii coastline in various segments and goes through important cultural sites
- View the Valley of the Kings
- Take a helicopter tour and fly over active volcanoes
- Board a leisurely whale watching cruise
- Have a swim with manta rays
- Paddle to the Captain Cook Monument
- Explore ancient petroglyph fields
Places of Interest
- Puuhonua O Honaunau- National Historical Park preserves the sacred grounds of Hawaiians
- Plant Museum- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden is a 17-acre nature sanctuary
- Pu’ukohola Heiau- constructed as a place for war ceremonies
- Anaehoomalu Bay
- Hilton Waikoloa Village- fine dining options
- The Shops at Mauna Lani
- Genesis Gallery- features beautiful Hawaiian art
- Waikoloa Petroglyph Preserve