Punta del Este, Uruguay
This beautiful beach home is located in Manantiales, an area between La Barra and José Ignacio.
A good place for peace and quiet, Manantiales has first class accommodations, nice art galleries and great gastronomy. Also in the area is Bikini Beach, a place where celebrities and jet setters spend sun-filled days, followed by late dinners and even late nights partying during high season.
This recently built condominium is beautifully designed and Selenza Village evokes plenty of rustic beach side vibes with a contemporary twist.
This spacious ground level 3-bedroom apartment has a master bedroom (ensuite), plus a second and a third bedrooms and shared bathroom.
The best part of this property might just be the awesome private outside area with sterling views of the beach. It features a private garden with a 18 square meters swimming pool and a partially covered deck for barbecue with a large table for meals.
The complex also allows guests to use other amenities, including swimming pool and solarium, complete gymnasium and.
Moreover, there's an international Spa and Wellness Centre measuring 1,000 m2, just at the cornerstone of the complex.
The guests has preferential access to all of the services. Fees are based on regular sessions and/or complementary services such as massage, personal trainer, yoga.
Laundry and maid service may be provided upon request, also.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Carrasco International Airport (MVD) or Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport (PDP)
1 hour and half by car from Montevideo
Great views of Bikini and Manatiales Beach
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Laguna Garzón: 20 min by car. Water sports. Kayak, windsurf, kitesurf, yacht, etc.
- Parque de las Esculturas: 5 minutes by car. Fundación Pablo Atchugarry is mainly a space where art and nature integrates. You can hear the singing of the birds while astonished by the beauty of the lakes and undulated landscapes.
- Club de Golf: 5 min by car.
- Shopping OH! La Barra: 5 min by car.
- Selenza Spa and Wellness Centre: inside condominium.
Places of Interest
- Jose Ignacio: 15 min by car. It used to be a fishing village, but nowadays is surrounded by a fantastic architecture which is internationally acclaimed. There are plenty of excellent restaurants around this area.
- Punta Ballena: 45 min by car. This is the spot to appreciate a stunning view of the península. It is also where Casapueblo Hotel is located, where you can watch the most beautiful sunset in town.
- Peninsula: just 20 min by car. Is the oldest settlement of Punta del Este. The area is surrounded by buildings, restaurants, casinos, markets and malls.
- La Barra: 5 min by car. La Barra is a sizeable town with a main strip that transforms at high season into a catwalk for flashy cars, trendsetters and teenagers alike.
- Pueblo Garzon: 45 min by car. It is a village surrounded by vineyards, olive trees and organic vegetable gardens. One of the best winery of Uruguay is located there.