Experience Naples breach front and luxurious.This villa encompasses 1,819 square feet containing two master suites with private baths and stunning views of the Gulf.
Entering the home you're greeted by a beautiful entry with grand tile floors. Wrapping around to the spacious great room with an open floor plan. Featuring a relaxed entertainment area just off one of the formal dining areas.
The second formal dining area can be found on the enclosed balcony overlooking the beach. Creating the ideal atmosphere for an evening meal. The kitchen is appointed with granite countertops, spacious counter space, and stainless steel appliances.
The home is highlighted by two Master suites. The first of which is expertly decorated with a new king bed, fine linens, floor to ceiling windows, private balcony, and private bath. The private bath has a double vanity, sunken tub, and walk in shower. The second Master suite offers gorgeous views, a king bed with new mattress, and private bath.
This property is gated at both street and beach entries and surrounded by lush beach greenery. Only a short stroll to the ocean font, there is every opportunity to enjoy the famous white sand beaches of Naples!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1819 square feet, 169 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Naples Municipal Airport
26 minutes by car
Breathtaking views of the surf!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Naples Extreme Family Fun Spot - Offering boat rentals, fishing charters, segway tours, kayaks, and paddleboards!
- Windstar on Naples Bay - Take in a round of golf, enjoy the pro-shop, and consult their expert Golf staff!
- USS Nemo - Enjoy an evening of fine dining with exquisite seafood and a varied menu.
Places of Interest
- Naples Botanical Garden - 170 acres of cultivated gardens and preservation land, representing seven distinct natural habitats and ecosystems, and featuring over 1000 species, with special emphasis on the ecosystems.
- The Baker Museum - Experience the diverse collection , spanning through three levels!
- Third Street South - Enjoy high end shopping, dineing, and events!
Douglas and BeverlyMay 2017
We loved being steps from Naple's beautiful white sandy beach and gulf waters. The condo is equipped with anything you might need. We would set up our umbrella and chairs and enjoy our day. There is a restaurant right next door for food and drinks while at the beach. Jay and Darcie were very helpful in planning our getaway. ”
Great Location! Central to all Naples location. The beach was very clean and very accessible from the unit. The unit itself was very comfortable with all appliances updated (new) and user friendly. The unit felt very spacious and again was very comfortable and relaxing. I would definitely come again.”