From the time you enter the project guarded by the local artisan sculptures, through the drive by the Arnold Palmer designed Peninsula Papagayo golf course and up to the entrance for the Las Terrazas Condominium project, you can revel in luxuriously wild, yet very well groomed, tropical paradise that is Peninsula Papagayo.
The condominium itself sits on a hill overlooking the verdant green of the gold course and the dry tropical forest that make up the Peninsula Papagayo project. Take a short trip in your private golf cart to the beach club to enjoy the surf, the pools and, of course, the food.
Reserve your dining place at one of the many restaurants in the luxurious Four Seaons resort or take a short drive to the marina and enjoy world class trophy sport fishing all contained within the project itself.
The condominium has three beautifully appointed bedrooms, all with full, large baths, that can comfortably sleep eight guests. The fully equipped kitchen and patio area offer a myriad of entertaining options for you and your guests and the dining area comfortably seats ten.
Over stuffed couches in the living area and a large flat screen television with an audiophile sound system and many connection options will entertain you and your guests for hours.
Sit outside on the large patio and enjoy the tropical breezes and the views while you immerse yourself in a good book or sit around the pool that is right next to the condominium and soak up the sun. Your options are endless.
Located an easy 30 minute drive from the Liberia airport and the city of Liberia!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport - LIR
40 min car ride
The view is over a golf course and ocean!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Rocket Frog Divers - Go diving along the coast with their multiple dive sites, learn, or advance your diving education!
- Tenorio Volcano National Park - Hike through this tropical forest to the blue sky Celeste waterfall!
- Azul Profundo Boutique - Take in an afternoon of shopping at this lovely boutique!
- Monteverde - A mountainous cloud forest destination. Highlighted by its butterfly gardens, canopy tours, hanging bridges, orchid garden, and wildlife.
Places of Interest
- Arenal Volcano National Park - Explore this amazing national park featuring two volcanos, waterfall rappelling, zip lining, hiking, sky bridges, horseback riding, and a sky tram!
- Four Seasons Resort - Take in world class dining, Arnold Palmer golf course, and spa services.
- Single Fin Surf Charters - Book a customizable charter for surfing, fishing, or snorkeling. Charters are all inclusive; from food and drinks to National Park passes and fees!
The Papgayo Penninsula is stunning - water on both sides - the landscaping is magnificent and the golf course is one of the top in the world and deservedly so. The condo's are a newer build and the AC is top notch which is key for the humidity and can be controlled in each bedroom too. The views are mesmerizing and the patio area is huge with a grill. Each bedroom is large with kings in 2 and queens in the other with large bathrooms in each. The linens and pillows and beds are all comfortable and each room has it's own deck for ultimate privacy. The unit is on top which was great ( aka no noisy neighbors above ) and there were folks below that we never heard ( very solid construction ). The best part for us was having a 3 seat golf cart to get to all the different areas including daily runs to Prieta beach club ( completely rock free beach ) and early morning runs to a beach below the condo ( 5 minutes) as well as the other resorts ( 4 Seasons and Exclusive). One other bonus was having Ruddy the ever helpful concierge instantly reply to our many questions on dining, activities, even arranging a car rental. Steven was very helpful in expediting the introductions and following up. Lastly, the units share a pool which was right next to the unit and made it easy for our kids to get there and provided a lovely glow at night time to watch the local wildlife. We can't wait to go back again!”