Lake Little Bear Log Home
Webb Lake, Wisconsin
Lake Little Bear Log Home
Nestled between the pine trees and the spring fed clear waters of Lake Little Bear, this log home is the perfect place for a secluded retreat. The Lodge embraces a spacious 1,600 square feet and contains three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
With an open lower level floor plan the main floor flows together creating an extensive gathering space. With a kitchen equipped with new appliances, custom cabinets, and quaint island seating. Flowing into the den where the warm furnishings are centered about a gorgeous fireplace with stone backsplash. Just off the den the dining area will comfortably accommodate dinner for eight.
Up the custom stairs you'll notice the exposed rafters that allow an aerial view of the lower level. The Master Suite features a new queen bed and private bath, all with luxury linens. The first spacious guest room has two queen beds while the third bedroom has two twin beds.
As a part of the Voyager Village, guests will enjoy exclusive access of the golf courses, club house, tennis, playground, shuffle board, and indoor pool.
Take advantage of the private lake access. Experience the vivd sunsets from the private deck. Enjoy a crackling fire by the lake or cozy up on the sofa with the stone fireplace!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet
Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Duluth International Airport (DLH), Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
1 hour and 30 minutes by car (DLH), 2 hours and 30 minutes by car (MSP)
Sweeping shoreline views of Lake Little Bear!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Amsterdam Sloughs Wildlife Area - This protected area offers hiking, boating, canoeing, cross country skiing, fishing, hunting, and trapping all in what was once the bottom of a huge glacial lake!
- Big Bear Lake Nature Trail - Enjoy the two-mile hiking trail, consisting of three loops that wind through Burnett Country Forest Land.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company - Just a short drive to one of Wisconsin's treasures. Enjoy shopping, tours, and events!
- Voyager Village Golf - A Wisconsin golf getaway with a natural appeal!
Places of Interest
- Gilder's Bar and Grill - Enjoy a laid back, friendly atmosphere along with a tasty, hearty meal!
- The Main Store - Rent pontoons, boats, ATVs, and other exciting gear right here!
- Saint Croix Scenic River - Enjoy hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, tubing, fishing, and pontooning!
- Tremblay's Sweet Shop - Take a step back in time at this old fashioned sweet shop.
Pretty fancy for a cabin in the woods. Our stay at Little Bear Lake was quite enjoyable. The log cabin was comfortably furnished with a well equipped kitchen. We cooked some great meals including the fresh fish we caught during our stay. We enjoyed beautiful sunsets and sightseeing in northern Wisconsin. Crex meadows natural wildlife area is one of the great sightseeing areas. We drove around to a lot of towns and enjoyed great casual eateries. Northern Wisconsin is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the beauties of nature. So many eagles are flying around. Loons can be seen on the many lakes and deer are seen everywhere. We appreciated Tony, the owner. He was very accommodating. We hope to return. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo