Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Villa Cantamar - Pedregal
This lovely villa is an exclusive 3 level residence with panoramic views located just high enough on the Pedregal Mountain to be able to appreciate the deep blue of the Pacific ocean along with the warm sandy beaches of Pedregal.
Villa Cantamar offers 6 bedrooms, 6.5 baths and features a beautiful living room, dining room, complete kitchen, laundry room, master bedroom with its spa-like bathroom and outdoor shower, pool and terrace area, all in the first level.
Additional second and third levels include a second master bedroom, three more bedrooms, an ample family area, gym, a completely furnished guest casita and lots of extra space.
High-end finishes include granite countertops, marble flooring, infinity pool, great bbq on main terrace and fire pit.
There is also a covered garage, open garage and parking space for extra cars.
Pedregal is the only development adjacent to Cabo San Lucas, giving you the opportunity to experience the nightlife, marina access, restaurants, and shopping on a walking distance / short drive.
Tennis Club available at the Pedregal, just a 2 minute walk.
For meals, catering is available. Discuss with Host.
The property is located 150 meters from Club El Rincon where guest can enjoy a semi olympic swimming pool, gym, tanning beds, spa services, among other amenities.
6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
All bedrooms have an ocean view.
All bedrooms have their own full bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 king
Bedroom 2: 1 king
Bedroom 3: 1 double
Bedroom 4: 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 5: 1 double
Bedroom 6: 2 twin/ single
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7000 square feet
King, King, Full, Twin, Full, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
SJD - Los Cabos
45 minutes by car
Steps from the beach, wonderful ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- World class deep sea fishing, snorkeling, swimming, and whale watching in Cabo's pristine blue water
- Golf at one of the many championship golf courses
- Horse back riding, ATV riding, and hiking through the picturesque desert
- Hike to Fox Canyon and enjoy the amazing nuances of the desert. Fox Canyon is home to a magnificent 50-ft waterfall. After your hike, enjoy an afternoon swimming in natural pools, sliding down natural waterslides and cliff jumping!
- xplore Cabo San Lucas' history and local architecture at Iglesia de San Lucas. This Catholic church was contructed in 1730 and is surrounded by a plaza with restaurants and small shops
- Snorkel and swim at one of the many fantastic beaches of Cabo San Lucas. Some favorites include Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach, both positioned near Land's End
Places of Interest
- Cabo San Lucas boasts six championship golf courses including Tom Weiskopf's eighteen-whole Desert Course and Jack Nicklaus' Signature Course
- San Jose Del Cabo and Todos Santos are two towns nearby with art galleries, wonderful restaurants, silver shops, and other stores for a fun day of shopping
- El Archo (Land's End), a beautiful natural rock formation
- Cabo Pulmo Natural Marine Park
Gated community. Lots of levels. Christina was very helpful. Had cooking session prepared in our Kitchen day of arrival. Close to town. Exercise work out up and down hills to beach Front.”
Exceptional stay at a beautiful Villa
From beginning to end the experience at Villa Cantamar was exceptional. Cristina was fantastic assisting us in planning and the villa itself was gorgeous. The bedrooms were huge, the furnishings were beautiful and the view was stunning. The Pedregal community it is in is ideal for exploring downtown Cabo and beyond and everyone felt very safe and comfortable at the villa. I highly recommend it!!”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo